001

●please read description●

I also do not like sexulising people but this is wattpad so anythinga possible, I'm a dick, I know, just to warn y'all there's gonna be a lil bitta smut xoxoxoxoox.

@ StephHoward

Guess who just got a modeling gig for Stranger things season 4 #yolo

25,529 Likes   7028 Comments

User62836- Damn that's a shame, ngl thought you were a fakie blonde girl for a minute there.

HolliePolly69- They grow up so fast :(

FinWolfhardOffical- Can't wait to meet ya x.
Liked by _Sadiesink
>User62738: 👀

User7273738393- stunning 😍

<View more Comments>

"This gig is gonna be to be your biggest yet, might even start off your whole modeling career" Stephs sister Hollie shoved the last pair of shoes into her sisters bag.

Both sister's had always wanted to have the experience of being famous models, but in a way Hollie was more thirsty for fame and Steph was in it for the fun, which made her appear more professional, which she was. Being the daughter of a retired well known model made Stephs life that little bit harder, of course with her mother alober her back with don't eat that or stop slouching Stephanie.

"How do you feel about eeting your one true love, Noah Schnapp" my sister teased me. "For the last time, we kissed once st the middle school dance, plus I'm it really in the mood to date right now" I cringed at the thought of it.

"You're just jealous it wasn't you" I laughed as I chucked on my gray hoodie. "Don't be a bitch" she threw my airods at me as I fell back laughing.

○○○

The airport was as busy as ever, paparazzi waiting for Millie Bobby Brown and Sadie Sink to arrive back from Australia and me as the girl in charge of making sure their all in costume and taking photos on set, they're hoping to get some of the spoilers out of me.

"SADIE, MILLIE LOOK AT ME PLEASE" The security stood around the two girls as they walked them to the bussniess class waiting room. "Oh my god Steph!" I smiled as Millie, my childhood best friend ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug, "you're stunning as ever" I smiled.

"So are you" I smiled.

"You both have something in common with those annoying British accents" The red headed girl walked towards us. "Come on, you know you love me, Steph this is my bestie, Sadie" Millie smiled at us.

"Nice to meet you Steph" Sadie smiled, I slightly cringed out of akwardness but pushed through it. "Nice to meet you" I smiled back, suddenly the door slammed open.

"And the party has arrived" a few familiar faces walked in.

"Noah Schnapp and Fin Wolfhard" I smiled through the memories of  freshman homecoming.

"So you're the wardrobe girl this year?" Sadie grabbed a packet of almond nuts out of the snack basket.  "Not only that, I also have some small sense as Angela's older sister, who is much nicer then she is" we laughed at that last part.

"So what's the schedule?" Fin put his legs up onto the table. "Well, in 8 days we start wardrobe fitting so before that we'll have to go to the closest designer store and order the best outfits for the photo shoot to announce that we've started filming" I smiled grabbing it out of my bag and passing it around.