2

Somi look at taehyung raising one brow then ask,
"You have girlfriend? You are in relationship? You didn’t even bother to tell? How could you do this to me? Ain't i your bestfriend? When happened this? Tell you you bloody bitch."

Taehyung look at somi brown frown listening what she saying. When she finished he said,
"Finished?"

Somi confusingly look at him and said,
"Huh?"

Taehyung sighed then said,
"I mean finished your questions? "

She rolled her eyes then flipped her hair behind then said,
"Yes.. Now tell me what i asked."

He nodded his head then bursted into laughter making her confused as hell. She look at him why the hell he laughing like a mad person. But said nothing to him. After laughing his heart out he stopped. Because laugher his eyes went teary so he wiped tears then sat straiten his posture then said,
"I actually i don’t have any girlfriend. I was playing with him to make him jealous. "

Somi widen her eyes then said,.
"What?? But why are you wants to make him jealous? "

He again laughed then replied,.
"Actually his friends tell him that, i'm in love with someone. So he gets jealous and come to me like that. I also played little."

Somi again ask,
"But why you wanted to make him jealous? Where is the point? And if you got a gf or bf It's your matter so why he will be jealous of it? I didn’t get it."

Taehyung smack her head and she pouted at him. Seeing so he laugh a little then said shyly,
"Your brother like me so that's why he is jealous. "

Somi look at him like she saw any ghost and screamed loudly,
"He Whatttttt?"

Taehyung get annoyed by her dramatic scream so he rolled his eyes in annoyed then said,.
"Yaa bitch Don't be dramatic. You heard what i told now shut up."

*

Jungkook come to his room while crying. He shut the door in thud sound. And went to his bed then crying. He didn’t even wait for his friends but left the canteen so actually he left from collage. Though eun woo and lisa had called him many times but he didn’t stop he directly come to the house and now is in his room. After crying he got up and get freshened. And called someone that someone received immediately.
"Hello."

Hearing that someone's voice he start to cry and sniffling and that made the person to screamed dramatically,
"Yaa baby my son my kook why are you crying? Who the hell made my bub cry? I'll fucking rip his butt just tell eomma. "

Hearing this dramatic word he gets annoyed and regretting his decision to call that person. He stop crying then rolled his eyes.
"Yeah oldie will you stop your drama? It’s annoying.".

The person replied angrily from other side,.
" yaa jeon jungkook I'm older then you so respect me and i'm not oldie I'm just twenty seven. Even more cute and handsome then you."

Jungkook wants to bang his head on the world but ninth time sighed loudly then said,
"I'm regretting for calling you. I called you because i was sad but now i'm angry and irritated after talking to you."

The person soften his voice then said,.
"Okay okay.. Now tell me why were you crying earlier? Who made my bub cry?"

Hearing this soft voice again jungkook start to sniffling then said,.
"Jin hyung... You know your favourite son made me cry. He...he is in relationship with a girl. Eun woo and lisa said it’s somi noona but when i talked to taehyungie then i realized it's not her but someone else. Now what will happen to me? What will i do?"

Jin rolled his eyes then said,
"I told you to confessed him but no you didn’t. Now i'm saying whatever happen was good."

This make jungkook angry and sad both.
"You know what oldie just fuck of. Why on earth i had to call you? I thought you will take my side but no.. Now i'm disappointed and frustrated both just because of you. I thought you will give some idea but no"

Jin mattered under his breathe 'brat' then said,
"Okay okay. Now listen to me."

Then jin said some idea to younger and after then that younger became happy and forget that he was sad.

*

Next day jungkook wore a tight black pant which showing his sexy thighs and a navy blue shirt which showing his chest and milky skin. He looking extra sexy and handsome today. He checked himself on the mirror then give a satisfied smile to his reflection then grab his bag and phone. Left for the college.
When he reached there he saw everyone looking at him in shocked. Some of them are whispering to each other. He smirks seeing this and he wink at sone of girls and boys. He straight went to the hall cause he knows there is everyone means taehyung. 🥴

When he reached there he saw present everyone in shocked. There gazing him and saw taehyung also looking at him in shock but today what he did was unexpected. He ignore taehyung and went to a person who was looking at him smilingly. Seeing that man he smile brightly and run towards him and hugged each other like there life depend on it.

Always jungkook greet taehyung first and smile at him. Never ever he ignored him but today was different and it’s make taehyung more shocked. Then he frown seeing younger hugging someone else. But his frown turn into angry expression when he saw the guy kissed younger forehead. Younger seems happy and all into it. But here taehyung burning in jealous.

Jungkook smile at the guy and said,
"Minjae you are doing great. Now tell me is hyungie look at me?"

Minjae glance at older and said to younger smiling face and said,.
"Yes he is. Aww looking angry. Look at him."

Then younger turn around and saw taehyung fuming in anger then he smirks mentally then grab minjae's hand and take him to taehyung. He introduce minjae,

"Hyungie meet my boyfriend minjae. And minjae he is taehyung hyung my cousin. "

Then he smile sweetly. Seeing that smile older wants to punch on his teeth. But hearing 'boyfriend ' his blood boil. He was about to say something but minjae cut of him'
."hello hyung nice to meet you."
.
Taehyung smile at minjae forcedly then shake his hand with minjae while gritting his teeth. But seeing this jungkook was enjoying.

Tbc.....