3

Jungkook saw how tae was fuming in anger. So he is so happy from inside then he said in mind,
"Aww hyungie is jealous and angry both. Can this mean he also likes me? That’s mean jin hyung was right when he said i got to know if hyungie loves me or not by making him jealous. Here clearly showing he is. Ah oh my god oh my god. "

Thinking that he is laughing,blushing shyly. Then he come out from his thought when taehyung growl at him. Instantly he stop laughing and look at taehyung.
"Why are you laughing? Blushing too? Why?"

Jungkook give a sheepish smile and act like he is to shy. Then said,
"I was thinking about our date.? "

Taehyung's eyes went red and he grab younger wrist tightly which winched jungkook in pain. His eyes became gloosy and said,
"Hyungie what are you doing? Leave me you are hurting me."

But tae didn’t listen to him instead he tightened his grip more and said gritting his teeth,
"Date? Our? What does that mean? You are not going anywhere with him."

Minjae frown his brows then he help jungkook to leave and said to taehyung,.
"Bro where is your problems?  He is my boyfriend and he can go anywhere he wants. Who the hell you to tell him that?leave his hand you are hurting him."

Hearing that older gets more mad then before and left younger then punched minjae. Minjae fall on the ground and seeing this jungkook widen his eyes then he come Between then and screamed at older.
"What he are you doing hyung? Why are you reacting like this? It’s not like I'm your boyfriend or what. You do have a girlfriend did i say something? Then why are you angry at my relation? Just leave it. I thought you will like him as my boyfriend. But no."

Then he grab minjae's wrist and left an angry bear behind. He punched his hand to the wall and said,
"Jeon jungkook you are just mine. "

Jungkook take minjae in their class room and ask for forgiveness,
" sorry minjae i never expected it.  Does it hurting to much? Should i take you to the hospital? "

Minjae chuckle and said,
"No jungkook I'm okay and Don't feel guilty and sad. And i'm doing this because jin hyung told me to do. And he warned me before about taehyung hyung's anger. By the way Don't you think what had happened was good? Look we got a hint of he likes you back?"

Mentioned of that jungkook felt shy then said,
"Hmm yes."

Then minjae said,
"Then Let's go our next game?"

He said then wink at younger. Younger nodded his head smilingly.

It’s lunch time they went to the canteen and there they saw taehyung and somi sitting with some other their class mates. Seeing them minjae and kook look at each other next time both smirks. As a gentleman i mean as a plan minjae take a chair for jungkook and said,
"Baby sit here and tell me what you want to eat?"

Jungkook eyed taehyung to sure if older watching them or not. He saw taehyung looking at them so jungkook smile at minjae and said,
"Okay and i want to eat pizza, banana milk."

Minjae replied,
"Okay baby I'll be back."

Jungkook nodded and minnae went to grab thier foods. And here our tiger looking at younger with m'u'r'd'e'r ous eyes and seeing them younger gulped so hard but then he ignored older which made older more angry.

Minjae return with foods and sat down. Then start to eat then minjae remove some food corner of younger mouth which time to time noticing the tiger and clenching his fist. After finishing foods the couple left i mean fake couple.

It time to go home when they come out from the classroom they saw taehyung leaned on wall while his one hand on his pocket. Seeing him jungkook said to minjae,
"Minjae Let's go to my house. Today my eomma appa aren’t home. And somi noona will be in her room. So you can stay with me in my room."

Minjae eyes older and saw he looking at them serious and frustratedly. Minjae was controlling his laugher so bad seeing older's look. Then said,
"Okay and in your room will have so much FUN."

Saying so he wink at younger. Younger acting blushing he was and there our tiger widen his eyes hearing the word "FUN". He was about to say something he saw both younger left. It’s feel like his soul fly away from his body. He was sweating badly and gulping in fear. What if that minjae took his koo's virginity. No no no this can't be.

Then he also left for younger house. He went inside the whole house so silent. He start walking towards younger room and he heard some noisy. He frown his brows. Then when he gets more closer he heard some moan. Wait moan? It’s clearly hearing younger voice and his moan. Does that mean? No no no

Then he next time give a kick so hard to the door and the door was opened. He went inside and saw no one but top of the bed a sound box. From there coming moaning sound which actually jungkook's. He grab it and next time knows younger record it.

He sat down there and throw that sound box.

From other side through the camera minjae and jungkook seeing taehyung's reaction and they bursted out laughing.

Tbc.....