11

It's been two days since taekook both had fought. Taehyung tried many times to talk with younger but younger seems unbothered by it. He always making excuses to ignore older male. Even nowadays younger going on a date with charlie and hanging out with him. And this is the biggest mistake of him being fool. Now taehyung had enough of it so today he decided to talk with younger boy by hook or by crook. That Charlie guy was going on his nerve lately and it should be stop before thing goes wrong. If today jungkook did not talk with him then he have other plans too.

Taehyung wore a white shirt, black jacket, black pant, black shoes. He give a satisfied smile on his looks then smirks.
"Baby just wait for me daddy will punish you for being naughty. "

Then he took his phone and took some pictures then posted it in insta with a grin smile on his face. He scroll newsfeed and there his eye catch something which made him angry. His heart twisted in pain seeing his koo with someone all happy. Here he is dying to talk to that boy but continuously ignoring his existence and that's made taehyung more angry and angrier.
Jungkook posted few hours ago....

"We went on a club and had lots of fun

"We went on a club and had lots of fun. Charlie was too protective towards me and that's made my heart flutter. "

Taehyung throw his phone with forced and that broke into pieces. He is angry at younger not at charlie cause Charlie doesn’t even know about the relations between this two cousins. But he knows jungkook doing this intentionally or he gave up on him?

"No this can't be.. Jungkook can't give up on me.. He is mine, only mine."

This thought suffocating him and making him insecure, insane. He can't imagine his life without jungkook. Even since when he learn about love from that time he only loved younger boy. He only look at him the way he never look at others. He wasn’t cowered not to confessed his love but just he wanted to younger confessed him first cause he knew jungkook also have feelings for him.

And younger did showed him his feelings towards older but older was to lost in his own world and then he told younger harsh words that day out of jealousy and that went worst beyond his imagination.

"Okay now i've to make everything right. "

He sighed then left for college. He saw eun woo and lisa standing under the big tree so he went to them.
"Hi guys."

He gave them a small smile and they did too. Eun woo greeted him and asked,
"Hyung do you need anything? I mean you never come to us so..."

Taehyung awkwardly replied,
"Um yeah... Where is jungkook? "

Lisa knew it so she tried to suppress her smile then said,
"Oh we are waiting for him. He said, he will come with charlie oppa."

That's it she made it worsen. He clenched his fist but controlled his anger and waiting  patiently for younger to come. And then he saw a car had stopped infront of them and a smiley jungkook got up abd from other side Charlie. Jungkook said to him,
"Okay then I'm going now.. And we will meet tomorrow. "

Charlie nodded and then both hug and they did not noticed a burning male looking at them. He wants to burn everything now. He fastly went to them pull jungkook away from the hug and this sudden action made both Charlie, jungkook startled. Taehyung look at jungkook and his aura sent shiver run through younger body. Jungkook never saw this look of taehyung.

"Jungkook Let's go we need to talk."

Then he dragged younger sway but not before giving a murderous glare Charlie who was looking at them dumbfounded.

Taehyung dragged younger on roof top and then push him.
"How dare you to hug him? You are going on a date,club and hanging out with that charlie foot. You did made big mistake you know?"

He said gritting his teeth then jungkook understand so he also shouted back,
"You tell me what your problem is? Why the hell are you behaving like that? I'm a free person i can do whatever i want to this shouldn’t bother you nor you have anything to do with this."

Taehyung was angry but this behaviour of younger wasn’t helping him at all so he grab jungkook forearms tightly and said,
"Yes this is bothering me. I have many things to do with this matter. You are mine. You can't hang out with that foot. Yes you are free man. You can do whatever you want but not with that foot. I'm warning you otherwise.... "

Jungkook yank taehyung hands and cut him of,
"Otherwise what? Huh? What will you do? Tell me."

But what taehyung did was make him froze and he Don't know what was happening. Taehyung pull jungkook and kissed. Not only kissed but started to sucking and biting literally torturing, abusing those soft lips. Jungkook did tried to freed himself but taehyung hugged him that's why he can't pull away. After a lot of struggle he gave up and then he also kissing. Taehyung then calm down a bit and then slowly kissing. They kissed passionately with love. When they went leak of oxygen then broke the kissed and taehyung touched younger forehead with his one. Both were panting heavily but again he kissed and that kiss was sloppy.

But they failed to noticed that four pair of eyes was looking at them from afar. Three of them was happy and one was sad.

Tbc.....