feelings

I'm running out of ideas lol ;-;  also I thought this video was perfect for this chapter while you guys read :] 

Paintrush's P.O.V

After that date I had with lightbulb I had been feeling weird like I had butterflies in my stomach. WAIT what did you just say paintbrush your not in love with lightbulb... right? Just then lightbulb came in I did not notice her until she said something. " Um painty are you alright? I flinched, oh it's just you. " Yea it's just me she said oh all so I brought you your favorite coffee. O-oh thank you lighty I said blushing. " Lighty? is that a new nickname she asked. Oh sorry about that lightbulb I said. She giggled I thought it was cute she said sitting next to me. She always had a cute warm smile on her face I blushed at the thought. Hey painty lightbulb started, yea? I answered. Do you l-like me? she asked blushing a lot. I froze and blushed hard at what she said, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to painty... no I do like you lightbulb I blurted out I covered my mouth and turned dark red. Then she kissed me and I kissed her back.

( :OOOO )

With Test tube and fan 

oh my god fan why did you do that! Test tube yelled because they were meant for each other besides I needed something good for my blog. We should check up on them fan said with a smirk fine but if something is wrong with those two I'm blaming you Test tube said. Fair enough fan said. 

Once they got to paintbrush's room

Test tube opened the door

Test tube: ...

Fan: :O *takes out phone*

I know its cringe I made it ;-;

The two quickly broke apart blushing. I KNEW IT fan yelled LIGHTBULB AND PAINTBRUSH SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N G. Test tube quickly closed the door dragging fan. FAN why did you do that you know paintbrush when they get mad. Yup fan said they were starting to run down the stairs.

With the love birds 😏

So you do like me lightbulb said. yea after the date we had I couldn't stop thinking about you paintbrush said. It's getting late I'm going to my room lightbulb said giving paintbrush a peck on the cheek. goodnight painty, goodnight lighty.

This was super CUTE also kinda cringe but I hope you enjoyed

I ran out of ideas ;-;

457 words