Chapter 9

It's been a week since Win had great se.x with Bright fir the first time and since then he is been ignoring Bright call and text only because he can. But not anymore as Green and Gulf made plans to visit Bright's club tonight and Win is sure he's going to meet the boy for a while. Gulf ask as they both started to get ready "Did you still not replied that poor guy ?".  Win chuckled "Nope, but I'll make it up to him tonight. It'll be the perfect time to fuck him again ". Gulf laugh hearing that "You're bad Win. Mew said Bright spend his time whining and complaining because you're ignoring his call and text after that hot se.x....what did you do to him other than fucking". Win laugh hearing that Oh boy he did lots of things to him. But Ofcourse Win knew Bright is not someone who chase after anyone because he's the one who always got chased by. He grabs his phone and decided to sent a text to Bright make him a little happy.

Win : Hey sexy just heard you are missing me?. Hmm if you're lucky tonight you may see me again.

Win wasn't sure if Bright will reply him or not because he's been completely ignoring him. But as he placed his phone down in a moment it buzz with Bright's message.

Bright Chaveeree: so what do you want now?. And no I'm not missing you. I'm pissed at you. How could you ignore me?.

Win laugh reading Bright's message, he's such a little kid. Win is sure Bright will change his mind in no time after seeing him  tonight in his club. He replied back

Win : Aw my baby is mad at me?. I'm sowwwy. Maybe this will help you feel better.

Win attach a picture to his message of him, in his bra and sexy little thong that was hiding very little. Win received a reply almost under a minute from Bright

Bright Chaveeree: Damn you look sexy as fuck, I'll forgive you this time on one condition..?

Win: ?

Bright Chaveeree: Tonight in the club come and find me. Maybe we can have a quick fuck in my office ... On my desk?.

Win groan reading Bright's message. The suggestion seems very tempting to him. He knew it'll be a whole lot of fun. He immediately replied again

Win : Mnn we will see, will you give me a dance?

Bright Chaveeree: I'll give you anything you want sexy just name it and I'll do anything for you.

Win: I'll hold on to that handsome. Now I need to finish getting ready. See you soon.

Bright : looking forward to it babe. I'll put you on guest list. How many

Win : WOw thankyou, Three

Bright : When you get to the door tell them you're my guest. Tell them your name.... have any problem call me 

Win: Sure.

Win kept his phone down and started to get ready, he pulled out his deep neck  little white dress to wear. Once both friends got ready. Green joined the two then all three headed towards Bright's club.  When they reached, Win straight walk up to the door and inform what Bright ask him to say. The doorman quickly let them in he cheerful said "Have a good night beautiful. I'll let him know you've arrived", Win smile responding "Thanks ". As soon as Win entered inside the club, Bright walk towards them, with sexy smile on his lips and as usual looking very hot and sexy. Win saw his two friends already started giggling at them causing him to just rolled his eyes on them. Bright complement all "You all are looking very sexy tonight". Gulf rolled his eyes while Green giggle more hearing Bright complement. However Win did not respond anything to Bright's complement.

After smile at the other two Bright wrapped his hands on Win waist and whispered in his ear "Fuck you look sexy tonight. Can I get to rip this little dress off you later". Win took a deep breath as Bright warm breathe fanned on his neck and his touch on his body. It gave Win flashbacks of their hot se.x causing him to let out a breathy moan. Bright whispered again "Did you miss my C in your P, sweetness?". Win composed himself and smirk "Maybe a little, sexy". Bright chuckle and shake his head hearing Win respond. He then announced to the other two "Tonight you're my VIP guest. All drinks on me". Win grinned he turned and whispered  in Bright's ear "....and in return?". Bright whispered back in Win ear "A kiss will be a good start". Then he pulled Win walking towards VIP section. Drinks were already served in the table for them.  Gulf and Green settled down first but when Win was about to Bright stopped him "No not you.. not yet. Can I have a word with you".

Win raised his eyebrows at Bright but in return Bright gave him sweetest dorky smile. Win couldn't do anything except nodding his head and excused himself. Bright grabs Win hands and lead him away further away.  They made their way through the crowd, then taking elevator to go up. Win was wondering where the heck Bright is taking him but soon find out an answer when Bright pulled him inside his huge lavish office and closed the door behind them. Win never got the chance to look around his office properly because Bright pushed him into the wall and pressed his whole front body on Win's. He softly breathe out keeping his gaze on Win breasts "You can't come here looking this fucking sexy and not expect me to want you first thing". Win chuckled "So, now what you gonna do about it  hot stuff?". Bright quickly capture Win lips, with his own after growling "This". Bright kissed Win roughly, causing Win body to react almost immediately.  He pressed himself hard on Bright's and kissed him back in a same manner. Win tugged Bright's hair roughly and make him growl into his mouth.  Once again Bright's hands grabs Win as.s  he squeeze them and pulled as he started rubbing them on each other making Win to whimpered at the sensation of his hardness of his C. But before he loose his control Win pushed Bright chest making him walk backwards until his butt landed on the leather couch in his office.

Win climb on Bright's lap and rested his hand on each side of his head. Bright trail his fingers on Win's neck to his collarbone and more below on to his breasts then more until he reached to the edge of Win dress. He slowly pushed the fabric upward above Win hips. Win instantly tried to  unfasten Bright's pants and he help him slide his hips out of his jeans pushing it until his feet. Bright breath out "Con...". Win didn't let him  finish and said "No need, I took my shot, fuck me raw. I want to feel you without any rubber". Bright didn't wait he immediately pushed aside Win  panties from his P and align his rock hard C, at Win enterance.  Then he grab Win hips and guide him to lowered himself on his C. Win moans loudly "Fuck so big.. so good baby". loudly at the feeling of getting full, with huge C. His head falls back as he started bouncing on Bright's without wasting any time . It was quick, hard and fast. Bright gripped Win hips firmly and thrust harder. Damn they both felt so good feeling the warm flesh sliding against each other, the tightness of Win P wall around his C, instantly throw both of them over the edge. Bright kept thrusting upward and grinding in the end after hitting the spot and repeating the same over and over, while Win bounce faster groaning and moaning at the pleasure. They fuck each other until they both emptied themselves completely.

Win collapse against Bright's chest as they both were panting loudly, both of them tried to catch their breath. It was quick but still as good as it was last time. Bright panted as he move and grabs a handful of tissues  from the side table "I swear you're going to be the one who will ruin my life". He started cleaning Win P, and himself slowly taking out his soft C from Win. Win look up at Bright's face for a moment  he clean both of them then he suddenly chuckled saying "Maybe this is what I'm planning to do with you, handsome". Once Bright finished wiping them off. Win gets up and said "I should head back now. Come to me later?". Bright nods "Sure thing, but are you going to ignore me again because you got what you wanted".  Win giggles "Mmn maybe later I'll think about it". Win smooth out his dress once again and head out of  Bright's office to go back to his friends.

When Win reach to Gulf and Green, they both were smirking at him, Gulf ask "Oh God, you just totally fucked the guy, didn't you?". Win smirk "Maybe, but damn the boy know how to hit the spot, he's worth it". Green and Gulf started to laugh scream in unison "Cheer to ho.e".  Win chuckled at that he can't wait to find Bright once again later and have his way with him one more time.

Share your thoughts ❤️
Next update jealousy and angry se.x only after 50 votes and 30 comments