Chapter 13

Next day it was Bright who woke up first, and instantly turned his head to find if Win is still there. He soon got his answer Win was still sound asleep beside him completely nak.ed, without any comforter. The sight of Win nak.ednesd make Bright groan together as his C twitch between his legs. Bright sigh out remembering last night was one of the most incredible night of his life. As per declaration Bright had make sure to take Win in every room of his penthouse, sometimes more than once. Bright started the night having all the control in his hands but by the time toys involved Win had taken over everything. He took over completely infact and that amused Bright. He never met someone like Win who make him feel this good and real good. He never was a weak mess, before meeting Win, but he is now under Win one touch. He wasn't the guy who lose control in bedroom but when it comes to Win, he doesn't care about it. Win can do whatever he pleases to him anywhere and anytime. Bright shift and he trails soft kisses on Win bare nape down to his shoulder and on his back very gently gro.ping his breast.

Win soon shift feeling Bright's lips and hands on himself. He opened his eyes to see the handsome face first thing in the morning. Bright muttered "Good morning my sexy little tease". Win yawns in nods in response causing Bright to wonder how can he still look this gorgeous in the morning after getting fuck countless of times. Bright licked his lips at the sight when Win stretch his both arms letting his breast looks delicious that makes Win giggles "Really? I only just woke up and you're already licking your lips at me" . Bright smirk he squeeze Win breast and smugly said "Yes, can you blame me, this is so soft and especially after what happened last night?". Win pushed away Bright's hand from him and retorted "I warned you before that I got plenty of toys at home to play with. Didn't I?". Bright breath out "Yes, Yes, Yes have you did ". Then he pulled Win hips bringing him closer to his body. When there face got closer Win ask "Can I help you ?". Bright didn't respond instead he started kissing Win lips. They kiss roughly. Bright was horny once again, he pulled Win naked body on top of his. Bright was just hoping Win is was as horny for him too just then Win spread his legs and let Bright settled his C between his P lips, Bright's C rub on Win throbbing wet P. After feeling Win wetness Bright didn't waste time he instantly grab his C base and pushed inside Win P without breaking their kiss. Bright grabs Win ass and pushed himself harder, to fuck him deeper, as they both moaned and groaned in each other mouth after getting connected with each other tightly Bright enjoyed the feeling of being wrapped around Win warmth, he wasn't in hurry so Bright kept thrusting Win P slow but harder and deeper as if he wanted to savour each thrust to remember for his life. Win didn't let go Bright lips untill they both emptied themselves together on each other. Win moan loudly as he explode "Ohh baby .. Yes God"

Both were once again breathless Bright stayed buried inside Win, while holding him on his chest. After a moment he pushed Win sweaty hair away from his eyes. While Win stayed closing his eyes and catching his breath Bright ask in shaky voice "Babe, Are you in rush to go back home ?". Win look up in confusion at Bright face responding "No, why?". Bright smiled saying "I... I was wondering if you'd like to join me for breakfast. I'll make a mean batch of chocolate chip pancakes". Win smirk and teased "hmm Bright Chaveeree is offering his se.x partner breakfast. Are you Alright Mr Player?". Bright blinked at that Win has a point, he don't usually keep his sex partner around after the deed or he never thought to make them a breakfast for anyone but for some unknown reason he wanted to do it for Win.

Bright laugh at his thought shrug "I dunno.. it's up to you though stay or don't. I'm fine either way". After saying Bright started hoping Win decide to stay atleast for breakfast. He wanted to be around him for some more time because he knew as soon as Win leaves their games will begin again. Win answered smiling widely "Yes sure. Love me some chocolate chip pancakes sweetie". Bright happily reply "Thanks". he jump out from his bed, standing up on his feet then heard Win groan watching his na.ked as.s. Bright smirk to himself grabbing a pair of boxer for himself. As Bright slide them on Win groan again "Hey not fair I was enjoying the view of your sexy back". Bright laugh responding "haha I guess you've seen enough for the time being". Win showed him birdy and shoo him away. Bright chuckle at Win before he left his bedroom heading straight to his kitchen.