Chapter 1:'The rise of Drakewastaken'

Tommy was in New L'manburg, when he heard the L'manburg people talking about him. It was Tubbo, Nikki and Fundy. He listened in. "Why do we have to pretend to be Tommy's friend, he is so annoying". Tubbo's voice spoke. "Remember Wilbur's words, he needs to be set in place and not be loud and child-like". Nikki's voice said. "I think this is a bit too far, Tubbo". Fundy spoke. "Oh shut up, Fundy". Tubbo said.

Tommy's heart broke inside and he ran. He knew that he was a was taken but this was too far. him being loud is his whole personality. When the Decision meeting occurred, Tubbo exiled Tommy. He knew this would happen. Tommy said, sharply "Tubbo, I don't want to be your vice-president anymore. Hell, I don't even want to be your friend anymore". Tubbo simply rolled his eyes. "I don't care, Nikki, your my new vp". Tommy walked away angered by The president's decision.

'he will pay for exiling me' Tommy thought, darkly. He said, reaching his new clothes "Well, this is the beginning of a new era, a era without Tubbo". He put on his new clothes. "L'manburg is in the past" Tommy said. Tommy hesitated for a second before putting on his Armor. "I am about to break the L'manburg rule". Tommy whispered. His netherite armour was on him, he felt strong. He knew that Wilb- no, screw Wilbur. he felt complete and cooler without L'manburg telling him what to do. Hell, without Wilbur.

Tommy walked down the pride path. Then he had the feeling as if someone was following him, he looked left and right, but no sign of anyone. he carried on walking. then he, again, felt someone was following him. "Okay...who the fuck is following me?" Tommy said, taking out his new netherite gear. "I swear someone is invisible". Tommy muttered to his new red headset. he felt someone behind him, and so, he killed them, remembering his business bay signature move. He felt relief reaching through his veins.

{{Nihachu was slain by TommyInnit}}

Tommy screamed,doing his victory dance "HELL YEAH, DUDE!". Suddenly, a figure with a white mask with a smile on it went towards him. "Uh, hi Dream" Tommy said, obviously scared by the older blonde. "Hello. I saw your kill, and I have to say, I am very impressed, little brother" Dream said, pulling the younger into a hug. "Well, how would you like it if you joined me?". Dream said into the youngers ear. "Sure, Dream!". Tommy said. Dream gave Tommy a black circular mask, with a red smile on it. Tommy smiled and put it on. He looked exactly like Dream but with a red hoodie and a back mask.