Chapter 3:The Explosion and the Traitor of L'manburg exposed

Dream, Techno, Phil and Dynamite all arrived above L'manburg, with the long piece of obsidian thing(WHATEVER THE FLIP THAT THING IS-). Dynamite took it apon himself to use the TNT when Techno does the thumbs up sign. Dream was just waiting for Tubbo to come up so he can finally use the last presidential speech. They watched in gladness as the government were destroyed. Then he saw Techno's signal and then Dynamite loaded it with TNT and destroyed it with his bare hands.

Dream just laughed as L'manburg was blown up, Dynamite joined in. Drake asked for some withers and then spawned a whole bunch. and just carried a whole bunch of TNT of himself and blew it up, with his bare hands. "Ayo, Little brother's getting' some ass!" Dream screamed, as Drake blew it up to smithereens.

what Tubbo didn't know, that was Tommy, TommyInnit, his now ex-best friend. by the end of the explosion, and by the time Dynamite was finished blowing the nation up, the same nation that betrayed him all those months ago. "Wait... where's Tommy?" Ghost bur said, out of the blue. "Ghost bur, Tommy left L'manburg months ago". Tubbo said, trying to defeat The withers.

"Tubbo, your a terrible President, first you are lying to Ghost bur about Tommy, and second I know about what happened with Tommy". Dream said, introducing Drake to speak. Drake took off his mask and spoke. Techno was even shocked that Tommy was so powerful. "Firstly, Tommy died a long time ago and Drake, the little brother of Dream, had been revived again, and two. I have new beliefs, and that Government is corrupt. It was corrupt from the very start, Tubbo. And y'know, Dream helped me see that. so, I am extremely happy to be helping the new people that I now trust". Drake said, darkly.

"You blew up L'manburg! you traitor! Even Wilbur wouldn't approve of his Tommy". Tubbo screamed at Drake. "I AM DRAKEWASTAKEN OR JUST DYNAMITE, I AM NOT TOMMYINNIT! FOR GOD SAKE, GET IT INTO YOUR THICC SKULL!" Drake screamed back at him. Dream smiled. He knew that his younger brother would come back after a while. Tommy was just Phil's son, and not Captainpuffy's. Tubbo screamed "YOU ARE NOT DRAKE, YOU ARE TOMMY!". Drake had enough, nobody had ever seen Drake this angry. "I. AM.DRAKE.NOT.TOMMY.HE.DIED.WHEN.HE.GOT.EXILED". Drake screamed, his eyes going neon green because of how angry he is. Tubbo looked at Drake in fright