one - escaping wicked.

"Teresa!" She can hear yelling. She could've sworn that it was Tom's voice.

"Teresa? Where are you?" Newt. That's Newt's voice. Teresa could make out the thick british accent, screaming her name.

"Teresa!" That was definitely Thomas. Teresa tried to move, to fling herself to wherever Tom is, but she can't. She can't move.

"Teresa." Someone is touching her forehead. She tries to open her eyes. Her eyes. Blue.

"You've got your mothers eyes, Deedee."

She opens her eyes and there he was. Not her father, but Tom. Tom will understand, she can tell him. She tries to speak, but nothing comes out. Tom picks her up, and Teresa tries her hardest not to fall back asleep. She tries to keep her eyes open. She looks around. Minho is shooting at the doctor that had taken her away, Newt is throwing a chair threw a window.

Tom sets her down and helps Newt. She tries to get up and walk, but nothing works. She can't move. Did these people take away her ability to walk? Tom picks her up again, and hands her to Newt who grabs her from the other side of the smashed window. His arms shake a bit while he holds her, and Teresa feels guilty about all the times her and Tom snuck into the kitchens to steal cookies.

Tom says something to Minho, and they're running. She's back in Tom's arms. She honestly thought Newt was going to drop her. Minho said something to her, and she doesn't know what. Her ears feel foggy. Then Tom is in front of her.

"I'll be back. Stay with Newt and Minho." And Tom hands her to Newt again. She gets down from his hold, and he looks somewhat relieved. Teresa realizes that she doesn't really like Newt all that much.

They're running again, and Teresa feels like her lungs are on fire. Her feet hurt, and she wants her shoes back. Maybe a pair of socks. They get through the door, and Tom isn't with them. She instinctively wants to go back, but there he is, falling from the ceiling. He threatens to shoot Janson, and the doors start to close.

Teresa grabs the arm of a kid whom she doesn't know at first glance, but then remembers. Aris. He was the group b version of her. Thomas is running, and he slides under the door with ease. They start to run again, not without Tom sticking a middle finger to Janson.

They find themselves in what Teresa thinks is an abandoned mall. Newt's yelling at Tom, and if Teresa is being honest, she agrees with what he's saying. It was irrational for Thomas to just run like that, but they're out here now. She's having a hard time keeping up in conversations. She can't hear everything.

Newt was still yelling and Thomas started running off to go and do things. Teresa didn't understand what was going on. Why did they run? She felt her neck, and there it was. A small pattern was presented and Teresa felt tired was she touched it. Tom was running off again.

"Thomas, stop! Tell me what's going on." She said. They were all looking at her.

"It's Wicked. They had us." He said.

It all feels fuzzy. She wants shoes, and so she walks off to see if she could find any. They had got to be at least one pair of shoes here right?

She keeps walking, leaving the rest of them to wander themselves. She watches as Tom goes off somewhere with Minho, while Aris and Frypan started thermoses. Teresa could've sworn it was only second ago they were all huddled within a circle arguing. She lost track of where Wyatt went, although she doesn't really care, because if she's being honest, he freaks her out.