three - the radio.

Someone was shaking her awake.

"Teresa! Come on! We have to go!" Teresa got up at the sound of Tom shaking her awake like this. They were all getting up and sprinting towards a building, far from where they had been resting.

She looked up. Lightening. As a child, Teresa never liked lightening storms. They freaked her out.

She started sprinting behind Tom, and he was looking back to make sure that she, and whoever was behind her was okay. Teresa hated having to run for her life so often. It felt like a chore at this point. She wanted to just stop and lay down and die here.

She kept sprinting, for Thomas and just before she got inside she heard a loud crack of thunder and someone yell. Teresa turned around and Minho was on the ground. He looked like he was smoking, but Teresa wasn't sure. The lack of food may also have something to do with that.

Thomas and Newt sprinted back towards Minho, grabbing him and pulling him inside. Teresa was terrified. They put him on the floor, and they were shaking him to wake up.

Teresa wasn't friends with Minho in any way, shape or form. But just like Winston. She would hate to see him die. She looked at Thomas, who was close to tears, shaking Minho. Thomas cares about Minho. Minho seems to open his eyes, and Teresa let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"What happened?" Minho mumbled.

"You got struck by lightening." Tom replied.

"Ugh." Minho replied. Teresa wanted to laugh at his response, but didn't. She got up from where she was on the floor.

It seemed like there was something there right there, struggling to move. She moved closer when she saw it was a crank. She jumped back and screamed, but the thing did not pounce on her. It was tied up.

The lights came on and there was a few of them, all chained to the walls.

"You guys look like shit." Teresa turned to the woman standing there. She had short brown hair and was dressed in ripped clothing. She was holding a gun.

-

"Push!" Teresa yelled. Minho'a inability to push her was started to get on her nerves. So what he can survive the mazes but he can't push her?

She managed to get down and untie her legs and get the rest of them untied. They were pretty quick. Wicked was coming for them and Teresa wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to escape from them. They had always kept her safe as a child.

"Don't move." A man said, pointing a gun at them. "I've got them here, Janson." He said into a radio.

Teresa was terrified. On one hand, Wicked kept her safe, on the other, Thomas hated them. She didn't know what to pick.

She watched as he was talking and Thomas had started to grab Newt and Minho to throw behind him. Newt was backing up, and she backed up behind him.

A gunshot ran out and Teresa jumped, only to realize none of them were hurt. The man dropped down to the floor, dropping the radio.

"C'mon, let's go." Brenda said, they all started running after her but Teresa stopped. The radio was right there. It could be, useful.

She grabbed it, put it in her pocket and ran after the rest of them.

-

The abandoned and somewhat broken in house they had decided to camp in had two open rooms, with no cranks. While most of the boys preferred to sleep as a gangly pile of limps, Teresa took off into the other room, happy for the alone time, even if she was terrified about Thomas, it gave her a moment to think.