Chapter 32

Sophie's POV
After I left Matt's room I snuck into Brooke's, since she couldn't breathe on her own, I unplugged the breathing machine. The monitor started beeping and I ran it before anybody could see me.

Did I feel bad? No. Why should I she broke me and Matt up. Bitch.

Matt's POV
I felt horrible. Brooke tried to kill herself because of me. I'm so selfish.

"When will I be getting out of here?" I asked the nurse.

"4 more days."

"Can I go see some one?"

"Yeah sure. Who?"

"Brooke, she has brown hair, sparkling eyes. The one who visited me every day."

"Nobody told you?"

"Told me what?"

"Brooke she was taken into emergency surgery someone unplugged her breathing machine."

"Sophie." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Can you keep me updated?" I asked.

"Definitely."

"Thank you."

The nurse left my room and I thought more about Brooke. I grabbed my phone from the table and looked at my photos and Instagram.

There were many pictures of us. Kissing, hugging, pictures of her. She is beautiful. As I scrolled through more pictures. The memories of us together came back. I remember her.

"Brooke." I spoke.

I scrolled through more photos and looked at the comments.

"You guys are so cute together!"

"Goals af."

"She's so beautiful."

"Baes"

The nurse walked in she had a sad look on her face.

"She hasn't died has she?"

"We aren't very hopeful, the person who unplugged the breathing machine really wanted to kill her. Do you have any idea who?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Sophie Brooke Sanders."