The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 17 part 1

ok guys, so this was going to be one big chapter, but i had to cut it in half :P

add a little suspense ya'kno :P

so i have loads of songs to recommend while you're reading this 

1. bad reputaition -joan jett - for the car journey

2. misery- maroon five (one of my new favourites and the inspiration for my new story, romeo and juliet can suck my....fist- its mainly humour and not as much angst) for the dancing

3. check your self- ice cube, i was playing grand theft auto the other day and fell in love with it, seriously i was stealing cars and turning over the radio to look for it, i must have ran over like fifty hookers in the process

3. i think that she knows- kaki king (i ADORE this cover) for tess's rant to liam

thats is all :P....for now...*laughs manically..

ps. somebody mentioned seeing my stuff on quizilla, im not on quizilla so tell me if you see anything !!! 

pps. i am doing a broadcast so any questions shoot, and make sure you check out my facebook page :P

ppps. hi !! (sorry just channelling my inner stewie there, but i couldnt be bothered to write out the whole lois lois, mom mom etc thing :P 

ciao and VOTE seriously my thingie is all in red besides the vote :( (but i love you guys)

I was standing at the gates shivering in my red dress when Sloane turned up in her mini cooper music blaring. She hit the brakes suddenly right beside me making me jump and winding down the window.

“Hey bitch, get in”. Sloane yelled out to me. Grinning I sat inside the small car, belle was in the backseat, obviously Sloane had refused her shotgun.

 I looked back at her and gave her a friendly smile; belle just looked at me for a minute before saying. “You got hot”. Looking at me before turning back to her phone.

I shot her a fake smile “gee thanks”. I said in a sarcastic voice. Belle was well extremely blunt. There was no bullshitting with Belle, you got it how it is, no matter if it hurt your feelings. Like Sloane, Belle was beautiful, her light cappuccino skin showing the mixture of her Brazilian mother and Jamaican father, her wide brown eyes had a golden tint to them and her brown hair hung to her waist in thick curls. She was dressed to impress tonight with a short gold dress bringing out the gold in her eyes.

“Yeah shut the f*ck up Bellie bear”. Sloane said lighting up a cigarette and swerving dangerously to the other side of the road. Belle scowled at Sloane when she used her nickname and Sloane flipped her the bird over her shoulder without glancing back to her.

I smiled widely at Sloane realising that she too was polished like a new penny. Her long black hair was curled and her black dress tight showing off her amazing legs. Suddenly next to Belle and Sloane I felt dowdy. I had left my hair wavy and pulled one side of it away from my face, I had gone with a fifties theme tonight, my eyes were lined with thick eyeliner and my lips were cherry red.

 “Where are we going?” I asked when we reached the outskirts of the city.

Sloane shot me a devilish smile making me gulp violently. “Danny’s gone out of town, so we are having a party at his place. I have told everyone to drink the expensive stuff, play Frisbee with his gold records and pee in the pool”.

I rolled my eyes but I was excited, I hadn’t ever been to the famous Danny Parker’s house before and im sure that women everywhere would kill for the chance. Sloane’s dad was a major star, I mean major like worldwide, women everywhere knew his name and his music. I never really found out why Sloane and her dad didn’t get along, it was something to do with him leaving her and her mother once he became famous. Poor bastard had spent nearly nineteen years trying to make it up to her.