10 Surprises

Lisa are you ready for tonight's appreciation dinner for the firemen and women of Sacramento? We will take my suv. Okay let's go.

Lisa drives us and Christina and June are there taking photos and giving them out as their employees print and frame them.

We were all proud of our loved ones being recognized today

We were all proud of our loved ones being recognized today. We ate our dinner and enjoyed the conversation a few food. We went home beat. I had another long day at court meeting new clients. I was glad it was Friday night. We changed into our sweats and
t- shirts.

Jane game room or cuddle time, cuddle time watch a movie or read a new Nora Robert's book.

We chose to read a book. Jane had her head on my lap on the couch as we read taking turns. Jane fella asleep before we finished chapter one. I placed the book mark in the book and just moved hee hair out of her face just watching her sleep. She woke up and raised her head so I could lay next to her on the couch. We kissed and we woke up around 4 and went to bed.

Several months had passed I was still having weird dreams about my wife and could not figure out why.
I am at the court house about my client sedating people so others think they are dead. Lisa says she has proof of this. She asks me to please sit down and forgive her.

Jane I was just given this evidence and honestly did not know. Manuel Ortiz is guilty and I will show you but remember I respect you and your marriage. I will be moving out soon.

Avery and I look at one another like why are you saying this in court.

My first witness please come in.

My wife walks in and I cannot believe it nor baby girl and Daniela who was the presiding judge.

Dr. Maura Isles Rizzoli will you please tell us where you have been all this time? I wasn't feeling well when we went down in the Pacific Ocean. I told my wife, sister and sister in law and my crew to leave me. I was pinned and bleeding. Manuel Ortiz was responsible for drugging my wine that I only drank from. I did nothing of the sort. Sit your ass down before I kill you myself. Jane Rizzoli get a hold of your composure and temper. Yes judge Ruah. Your honor my partner and I are stepping down as his attorney. Baliff please take him away.

I see Maur get up and knee him hard in his dick and he goes down.

Everyone please clear the court except for the attorneys and Dr. Isles Rizzoli. This court will resume once Mr. Ortiz gets new representation.

Maur comes closer and I fainted in her arms. I wake up looking at my wife holding me.

Maur all this time.I know J. I was pronounced dead because Pike didn't do his job and do an autopsy on me. The drug sedated me and masked as I was dead. Ortiz and his goons kept me locked up until recently. Ortiz wanted to get back at you for Hoyt being killed years ago. I showed up this morning and spoke with Jay who was to be silent until I came to testify or the beginning so they had enough time to arrest everyone. I was hypnotized to think Ortiz was a family friend.How did you get away?
I was a nurse for Ortiz family and finally realized who I was. I came as soon as I recalled. I have been living with the Ortiz family in Lockeford.
I don't recall everything but Pike was relieved of his license and is in jail. He was in on it. Frost and Nina arrested him at work earlier today.
My doc is here and alive. Lisa thank you for caring for her for the past several months. I know you guys both loved one another or my wife wouldn't of asked you to move into our home and had removed these from her fingers. Yes I still do but I will move out today. Jane I am glad she is back and you can have your life back. I know you both have alot to catching up to do.

Jane comes and kisses me and hugs me for the last time crying. I just hold her crying too. My mother,sister and other family and friends show up and hug me. Jane says she will have everyone help me move back into my home that I never rented out. I thank her and leave .

Oh darling. Oh sis. I know.

We a hugged and I can only tell them what I said so far because the rest is for the hearing.

Everyone we need to be here for Lisa..we truly loved one another. Let's go .Jane here is your wedding band. I donated all your clothes and other things. Your medical files are in Boston, Italy and the coroner office. Katelyn, Mom, Lisa and Kiki we get to have fun shopping. J I noticed you didn't change anything. Where are my vehicles or do I buy knew ones? They are at my racing garage. I will bring them over. Auntie its good to see you alive. Baby girl it's good to be back. I feel awful for Lisa. She is a good gal. Maur I still would like her to come to functions once she is ready too . Jane this will be an adjustment. If you want her to stay with us for awhile it's okay with me. I will leave it up to her.

We leave the court house and go to the house.
Lisa is in her range rover crying when we drive up. I asked Maur and everyone else to go inside and not do anything yet.