27

My aunts come out.

Sorry we had to clean up Don't worry Lisa told me you two were preoccupied after dinner with dessert and had to clean up. Come and have a sit. Auntie June and I are flying to Florida tonight to take care of Jaime's estate.  Do you need help with any legal matters or do you want us to come with you? No auntie Jane. It's time for us to pack up their house and sell their cars and donate the furniture.  June sold the house too. This the reason we have to go tonight.  We will have movers to help. The proceeds Lisa I am going to donate to your pet project.  Thank you June.  I was sorry to hear about your brother passing a year ago. I still cannot believe both my brother and sister in law are dead from a vacation they were enjoying because of covid they caught in Bali. Auntie I need you and the others to split up my court cases for next week . I emailed who gets what and my assistant has their files ready for you to review and catch up. We love you.  Love you too.

We hugged them and they left .

J two more people killed from covid and they took all their shots and were careful and still got it. Yeah I know it's sad.  Jane was this her only brother? Yes and she only found out about him several years ago..He was the last of her blood relatives alive  Wow that is rough. Jaime and Amelia Rodriguez went through alot to have a good marriage too.  She was an excellent actress once she kicked her habit of alcohol and drug addiction. Jaime was an excellent stock broker on new York but gave it to to move to Florida and quickly became a well known real estate agent and end up having his own real estate business that basically sold businesses and huge mansions. His home was interesting June said. We still need to be careful. Everyone looked at us funny yesterday when we were respirators masks to shop.  What did they look like? Here is a photo of them and their home.

I cannot find his wife or a photo of their home with their luxury cars in front

I cannot find his wife or a photo of their home with their luxury cars in front. Oh my that I'd her brother? Yes why Lisa? Before I became a lesbian, I had a fling with him while I was in law school. He was very endowed and knew how to make you feel special in bed and in public. I won't tell June that. It's okay if you do? He was known as a player and June forewarned us. He hit on a Avery and Maur too..Maur and I weren't marry but Maur didn't like him. Baby girl he hit on her knowing his sister was married to her. They didn't talk for awhile. He tried to date Joy but Joy wouldn't give it to his  charm.

Maura and I agreed besides being handsome he was a charmer.
Your room or mine or somewhere else? HOW ABOUT WE USE YOUR BEDROOM. FINE WITH ME.

We entered half undressed already with our clothes from the hallway  by the alarm to tne bedroom

We entered half undressed already with our clothes from the hallway  by the alarm to tne bedroom .
Maur brought some strawberries she had sent from the inn to our home.

We placed them on each bodies where we wanted to eat and suck

We placed them on each bodies where we wanted to eat and suck. Maura had cut one opened and squeezed the juices to go hit the tip or Jane's penis and went down on her while I smeared the chocolate after warming it up on Jane's breast to suck.

You two are killing me. Good we aren't done. 

I feel the sensation of coolness going inside of me. Lisa was sucking on Jane's breast but reached to enter my pussy fingering me and had me cum. She placed her fingers in J's mouth to have her suck my fuck clean.  We stopped double teaming Jane and Maura than it was my turn. They had me lay on my side and Maura had a strap on. The smeared one strawberry around my buttocks and in my anus.  The juices did burn but it stopped once Maura entered my anus and began pumping in and out while Jane fed me the last one and than entered me with her hand fisting me. I wasn't ready and screamed in pain but Jane kept going and saying my pain was my treatment for causing her blue balls. I eventually enjoyed her fisting me and when ste pulled out the three of us sucked her clean. Jane than plunges into me pussy . They are fucking meanie and pussy so well that I ended up squirting on Jane's sick. Jane smiles and is kissing me sliding her tongue in me while Maura is making me moan from anus and pussy. They continue to fuck me until the three of us had three orgasms each. It took Jane q little while longer so Maura enters her in her anus abs is pumping in her while Jane finally cums in me for the third time.  Iam holding her why I ride her orgasm out..I feel scratches on my back from Jane. Maur is sucking my shoulder as she pumps in and out of me and I cum a fourth time. We all finally lay on our backs breathing hard and sticky. We nod off sticky and wet in my bed .