|smut| taught a lesson

prompt: shinobu had never ever been subtle about her possessiveness - especially when it was about you.

w: possessive behavior (not that bad though, unproblematic enough to be hot arrrg), dumbification, degradation, strapon referred to as cock, hair-pulling, spanking, shinobu is a sadist.

Kochou Shinobu is a professional when it comes to hiding her emotions. It's unreadable - she's so perfect in the way she maintains her calm, collected exterior, you can almost believe this woman is never bothered by anything in the world.

A funny thing, really, considering the weight on her shoulders could almost crush her to death.

But it's the small things, really - the small things that give her away. You have to be especially close to Shinobu to see right through her mask, but really, those are the smallest things.

The twitch in her brow, just a little, displaying mild annoyance - seems like she could never control that habit of hers.

The tight-lipped smile, never a frown, no, you'd have to jump through hoops to ever see the small woman frown, and it's only behind closed doors, too. Never in public, ever. But you can tell it's different from her usual smile and you swear you see a set of pearly white teeth peek out to lightly bite her plush lower lip when she thinks you aren't looking, like the woman is trying her hardest to supress her scowl.

And her words, of course, can't forget those. She's mean, almost evil so. The teasing is still there, but she's much, much more evil.

Degrading, almost.

The way Shinobu smiles and her choice of words contrast so much it's almost laughable.

But you could barely find it in yourself to laugh when the situation you ended up in was hardly funny.

"Gods, you're such a whore, aren't you? I bet you were just loving all the attention those women were giving you. When they were all over you... Did it feel good, hm? Was it nice to bask in the presence of so many females wanting to get their greedy hands on you?"

Another slap echoes in the room and you whimper into the pillows before Shinobu continues to talk with a huff, her rage thinly veiled.

"I think you need a reminder. Is that it? Do you need me to remind you of the woman who owns every single little part of you?" A hand with perfectly manicured nails buries itself into you disheveled hair before pulling at the strands to lift your head up from the pillow as the woman leans closer to your ear, "It's me. It has always been me, silly girl. Are you dumb enough to keep forgetting that every time? Do I need to fuck that annoying habit out of you?"

Her breath fans the shell of your ear, and she smells of wisteria and lust so much it drives you insane as she growls those mean words to you - you hope they are a promise.

Shinobu lets go of your hair and your head falls back on the pillow, no strength left to keep it up like you've been doing for the past few minutes, laying on your front, back arched and your sopping wet pussy all spread out, like she has instructed you to.

Shinobu hums as she sits back on her knees and you tense when she ghosts her fingers over the round swell of your ass that's already bright red and pretty for her, digging her fingers into you hard enough to make you whine again.

She runs her hands down the back of your thighs, stopping at your entrance to collect some of your slick before pushing two fingers inside. Your walls suck her in greedily and you let out a drawn out moan at the feeling of finally being stretched out for the first time that night.

"Hm... I think you're ready for me, aren't you?" The woman behind you asks with a grin, pumping her fingers at a slow pace, loud squelching of your wetness echoing in the room, "So wet already... Yet all I did was say a few words and slap you a few times... Eager little bitch."

Shinobu takes her fingers out and spanks your ass again to emphasize her words, fat jiggling under her hand as another whiny moan escapes your pretty mouth.

You gasp when you feel her tongue lick up from your clit to your entrance and it's so sudden your groan is choked out into the pillows. She presses a bit harder into your heat, but before you can indulge in the heavenly feeling, your girlfriend pulls away with a wicked grin.

"Oh, if only you would've been good today, baby... I would've actually ate your sweet little cunt until you sobbed," She moves further away and slaps your ass again, this time a bit harder, and you wail, "But... you know," There's a quiet pause in her speech paired with rustling and then you feel something thicker than her fingers press against your heat, rubbing up and down slowly, "You decided to act like a slut today, so... I think I'm going to treat you like a slut. Is that what you want?"

Her words and the pressure of her bulbous cock-head against you has you feeling impatient, arching your back and leaning yourself closer into her.

"Impatient already? I've barely even touched you... That just won't do, pretty girl. You shouldn't forget who's in charge here," Shinobu moves to drape herself on top of you, soft tits pressing into your back, her warm hands grasping your hips, "I thought I was enough to keep your needy little pussy full and happy? Is this not the case? Do you crave someone else to satisfy you, hm?"

You're positively dripping as you sob an answer through the thick tip of her cock pressing hard into your cunt.

"N-no - hn, fuck - no, I don't, mommy," you arch your back even further when you feel Shinobu dig her nails into your hips at the name, "You're so good to me... My one and only, no one makes me cum like you do- fuck, please, please, wanna feel you deep inside of me!"

You throw your head back, mouth open with a breathless, silent moan as Shinobu bottoms out in one go, your walls wrapping around her thick shaft, trying their hardest to make room for the sudden intrusion.

She's still holding your hips in a bruising grip and you think it's the only thing grounding you when the woman pulls out and rams into you again, starting a rough pace that has you moan and grasp fistful of silky sheets as your hips meet hers.

"How does that feel, huh? Do you feel me in your tummy yet, pretty girl?" Shinobu is ruthless as she thrusts into you forcefully, straps tight against her thighs and her pelvis smashing into your ass, "Is this what you wanted form the start? My cock to turn you into my good girl again? Is that why you were acting like a brat before?"

Your only answers are breathless moans and whines, bordering screaming as Shinobu pushes all the air out of your lungs with the way she fucks you, nails digging into your hips.

"I'll make you my good girl... I'll teach you how to respect the woman who has you screaming with her cock..."

Kochou Shinobu has almost never been seen mad. Annoyed, yes, be it with her noisy patients or the demons she fights on her daily basis.

But mad - this rare type of aggression - is reserved only for you. For your naughty behaviours, high-pitched moans, and that warm, sloppy cunt of yours that drives Shinobu insane.

And you are oh-so happy to receive.