Scars ~ Fluff

(Obanai POV)
    I was finally ready. I was gonna show Giyuu my face. I was in the bathroom getting ready. I brushed my hair and fixed my hoari. I took a deep breathe 'you got this' I kept repeating to myself as I hesitantly opened the bathroom door and slowly walked to our bedroom. I took another breath and opened the door. I saw Giyuu playing with Kaburamaru it made me smile a bit because Kaburamaru doesnt normally like people but he loves Giyuu. I must've made a noise or something because Giyuu was now look at me. "oh hello my dear" When he called me that my heart skipped a beat. 'God I love him.' I thought. "Did you need something?" He said pulling me out of my thoughts. "I...I wanted to show you under my bandages. I...I trust you." He just stared at me and smiled a little. "Okay...if your ready" he said as he walked over to me. I took another deep breath and undid the first wrap. Giyuu had noticed that I was trembling and told me to stop if I wasnt ready. I had ignored him and continued unwrapping my bandages until it was down to the final one. When I removed the final wrap he looked at me in shock I was ready to be broken up with. "There beautiful." He said which shocked me. "There a part of you and your absolutely gorgeous therefore there beautiful." Tears formed in my eyes nobody has ever called my scars beautiful. I ran up to Giyuu and jumped into his arms and hugged him. Kaburamaru wrapped himself around both of our hands. I love Giyuu with all my heart and nothing or will ever change that.

293 words short chapter