Genshin Impact AU

giyuu - hydro
obanai - electro
sanemi - anemo
gyomei - geo
shinbou - cryo
tengen - dendro
rengoku - pryo
mitsuri - geo
muichiro - anemo
tanjiro - elemental abilities (like traveler)
inosuke - geo
zenitsu - electro
nezuko - geo

happy late lantern rite!!!

Liyue

(Giyuu POV)
    liyue has always been beautiful. the lantern rite was a few weeks ago it was the first time ive seen it since ive been back in Liyue Harbor. You see, ive been in Inazuma for a while with my boyfriend Obanai. Since Inazuma is under lockdown so he cant really travel it Liyue without getting killed. Even though there is a way I dont want to risk losing the love of my life.

Inazuma
(Obanai POV)
     I layed in my bed bored out of my mind. Giyuu wasnt here so there was nothing to do. He used his hydro to get over here somehow I won't think much into it though. I eventually got up and decided to walk around Inazuma City and decided to get something to eat. I decided in some mushroom pizza and with some grape juice to drink. I just want to leave Inazuma. I want to go to Liyue and spend time with Giyuu but sadly were on this stupid lockdown. If we try to leave we would probably get struck by lightning. I decided to take a boat and go admire Watatsumi Island. When I got there I took some sango perals because I think they're pretty and Giyuu likes them so next time I see him i'll give them to him.

and thats the end hope u enjoy!!