Sick?

Requested by Chuuyastoesucker69

Obanai POV
    Was I sick? I kept coughing like crazy and I could barely breathe. I tried to ignore it as best as I could and continued on with my mission. As I was running threw the forest my eyes began to feel heavy. Before I knew it everything went black.

A Few Hours Later

Obanai POV
My eyes slowly fluttered open and I felt terrible. I sat up as much as I could and I felt something fall off my head. When I looked down I saw a wet hot rag that was most likely placed on my forehead. I looked around checking my surroundings. Just a cup of water on the left side...I looked to my right and my eyes widened. My mask was sitting on the nightstand. I panicked and quickly picked it up. "I wouldn't put that back on..." A familiar voice said "It wont help you breathe any better its better to keep it off..." I looked back to the left and saw him. Tomioka. So now Tomioka knows what I look like before Kanroji does. Great. "Don't tell me what to do." I said coldy as Tomioka walked over to me and felt my head. "Hm...Your fever has seemed to calm down..." Tomioka said as he backed up a little. He told me he was making some tea and walked out of the room. I sighed and layed back down on the bed. My head was killing me. I closed my eyes trying to get as much sleep as I could. The worst part of it all I didn't know where Kaburamaru was.

A Few Hours Later

(Giyuu POV)
I walked into the room with a cup of tea and some soup. When I looked up I saw Iguro sleeping peacefully. I stood there for a second before placing the soup and tea on the counter. I looked at him and smiled a bit for the first time in a while. I left the room and went to the kicthen and started wash the dishes I used.

Another time skip mb mb

(Obanai POV)
I slowly opened my eyes feeling a little bit better. I was finally able to sit up and I saw Tomioka walk in as he placed the tea and soup on my legs. I looked up and him and looked back down at the good. "Its good to eat..." Tomioka said. I haven't eaten in about 3 days so I was pretty hungry. I dipped the spoon in the soup and put it up to my mouth. It was actually good? I had no idea Tomioka could cook. I smiled a bit and looked up at Tomioka who was blushing? No he was probably just red.

The end

leave requests