⋆⁺₊⋆ flash of blue ⋆⁺₊⋆

Sasha pov

I drive over to the place we've rented out. My college got a group of volunteers to work this haunted house. All the money goes to the humane society right down the street. I only volunteered because one of my friends said I was the perfect vampire and I love animals.

I turn off my car and walk inside. "Oh, Sasha your here! Let me take you to the back room." Kaylie whips around the table and is practically running through the very amazingly decorated hallways. She takes a hidden door and it leads to a not so decorated back room.

"This will be where you go if something happens. Like if someone punches you really hard in the face!" She snorts and dramatically gasps. "It'd be hilarious if they had some type of super powers!" She laughed.

"Seriously though, your brave for taking this role." She gets all serious and the runs back out the door. "Well shit.." I say under my breath and walk over to James.

James has been my friend ever since I started college. "Sashaaa!" He notices me and practically yells. "Dude I can't wait to see everyone's horrified faces!" He says digging through the makeshift closet. "Of course that's why you volunteered."

James is obsessed with horror movies and Halloween. I can't explain how many movies he's made me watch.

"This will be your outfit!" He pulls out a victorian style dress. He then pulls out a victorian suit. "And this will be mine!" He's practically beaming at it. "I will also be doing your makeup!"

-after James murders Sasha's face

"Dude your makeup skills are on point!" I beam at the makeup, I don't even look like myself. I do notice that over my scar he went over it and made it look fresh. "Thanks! We open in 30 minutes, just enough time to go over our routine."

We then spent the last 25 minutes going over the walkthrough. "And that's all!" He's practically squealing. "And now we wait for the people!" I try my best to match his energy.

-63 groups later

"Fuck this is kinda tiring. I don't know how your still energized?" I chuckle. James is practically jumping in joy. "It's like we are in a horror movie!" I huff. "Your still happy even though you got punched in the gut?" He chuckles. "Hah, we kinda signed up for it."

We are interrupted by a new group. I hold up two fingers to show him that it's a group of two people. He nods and hurries away. I let out my laugh and follow after him.

"Annie, your eyes.." I don't hear the rest of the sentence. It couldn't be her. Annie is a common nickname.

I get to James. "We got two, jackpot!" I say. They get farther down the hallway. James gets in his position to jump out in-front of them and I get behind them. Jesus this girl has fluffy fucking hair. Shit, snap out of it Sash they're about to turn the corner. "Gotcha!"

I pop up behind them and there's a flash of blue. Shit, what happened? My head fucking hurts. "Oh frog, I'm so sorry!" Oh shit she punched me in the face. I grab onto the wall. What the fuck kinda punch was that.. "Oh crap!" The other girl ran up to the other.

"Hey don't worry about me, this happens all the time!" I try to reassure them because I was already punched twice. Hers was definitely the hardest though. I begin to walk off to the back room.

Surprisingly, the girls follow after me and the one who punched me keeps on apologizing. "I'm gonna be fine!" I try my best to reassure her again but it's not working. "No your not fine! I just punched you in the face!" Her breathing quickens and her voice cracks.

Fuck, I want to stop and calm her down but my head hurts so much. "Annie, your hyperventilating." I begin to look back but the pain in my head keeps me going.

She apologizes a few more times till we make it to the back room. Kaylie is waiting there. "What happened?" She turns in confusion. "Got a little punch, nothing drastic." She gestures towards the girls. I don't look at them and only make my way over to the table. "You guys can leave too." One of the girls chuckle. "Annes not gonna leave until she knows your ok."

The name echoes through my head. "Sounds like someone I used to know. Always caring for others." I choke on the last sentence.

I snap out of it and start to wipe off my makeup. As I do so, I feel so curious about what these girls look like. I turn towards them. 2 pairs of familiar brown eyes stare at me.

"Sasha?"