⋆⁺₊⋆ apologies ⋆⁺₊⋆

Anne pov

"Sasha?" I can tell my mouth is hanging open. "Hey." Sasha said awkwardly. "Oh my frog. I'm so sorry!" I begin to cry again.

Sorry, in this case it means sorry for everything. More than just punching her in the face. "Hey, Anne your ok. I accept your apology, it was an honest mistake." Sasha says worryingly. "Sash, it's not just the punch. She's saying sorry.. for everything." Marcy speaks up.

Sasha's confused face turns to realization. "Hey, I accepted your apology years ago." I look at the scar, the scar I left. "But I did that to you!" My sobbing get more intense.

The girl in the back is full of confusion. I cry harder. "I'm sorry!" Is all I can choke out before I fall to the ground.

The other vampire walks in and is about to say something before he stops himself. He walks to the back and the two start to whisper.

"Anne, I don't think of the scar that way. I don't think of you as a monster. To me it's a reminder of how strong you are. How I didn't have to protect you anymore." Sasha kneels down in front of me. "There's no need to cry." She brings me into a hug.

We sit there on the ground. My sobs fill the silence. My tears dampen Sasha's shoulder. I don't know how long I've been crying for, I do know that my sobbing has turned to hiccups.

-after some calming down

I walk over to Sasha and Marcy. "I think me and Marce are gonna get back to our dorms." I put my arm around Marcy. "That'd be best. So we meet up this weekend?" Sasha asks.

"Yep! See ya Sash!" Marcy squeals as she drags me out the door. "Bye Sashhh!" I call out before catching up with Marcy.

"Well that encounter was unexpected!" Marcy giggles jumping into the car. "Agreed, still can't believe I punched Sasha in the face." I say giving a fake shiver. We drive out of the parking lot and back to the dorms.

The ride back was calming. It was just me and Marcy in the city lights of LA. I parked the car and we walked up to our rooms. "Bye Annie!" She runs up to her door. I gasp and run up behind her.

"Your just gonna run away and not give me a goodbye kiss!" I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her into the air. "Annie!" She giggles uncontrollably. "Of course not!" She sarcastically says. I set her down.

"That's what I thought!" We kiss for a few seconds. "Ok I'm tired now Anne." She yawns. "Oh fine I guess I'll let you sleep." I chuckle. "Goodnight Mars." I kiss her on the forehead. "Night Anna-banana."

I hear her door shut and I start to walk away. I walk back up to my dorm. My roommate is sitting in her bed painting her nails.

"Hello Clover." I set my keys down on the table. "Heeey Anne!" She says a bit to enthusiastically. "You wanna hear about me and Marcys date?" I dig through my drawers for my pajamas. "Heck yeah!" She squeals. "Knew it, you do have to wait for me to change though." I say walking to the bathroom. "Deal!"

I walk out of the bathroom. Clovers stuff is now put away. She's super invested in me and Marcys relationship. She's also the one who helped us get together.

"Tell me everything!" She says almost falling out of her bed. "Ok ok! So we first listened to girl in red on the way there. Then we got ice cream. And then we went to the haunted house where I got so scared I punched a vampire in the face." She starts to laugh uncontrollably. "That's the most Anne thing I've ever heard!"

"I know right. And then the vampire who I punched turned out to be my childhood best friend, Sasha." Her mouth is now agape. "That's the most Wattpad thing I've ever heard."

After some more talking we decide it's finally time to go to sleep.