Sick! Freddy x Reader

Freddy shifted into his human form as he walked down the hall, stopping at the door. "HI y/n." He walked in sitting on the floor and pressing his head to the cool metal of the desk.

"Hey Freddy!" You smiled, flicking through the cameras and frowning at Chica who was heading for the kitchen. "Are you okay?" You asked, looking at him.

"One of the little urchins got me sick, so no." He looked up at you, looking absolutely exhausted.

You laughed a little. "Little urchins, that sounds like something Foxy would say."

Freddy just glared at you. "I feel like crap and your laughing at my word choice....." He was incredibly frustrated, getting up to find somewhere better to hide out for a while.

"Your the one who walked in here!" You protested, smiling some as you flipped through the camera's and spying Chica with a box of pizza.

"Im leaving now." Freddy grumbled, walking towards the door.

You grabbed his arm, pulling him down some as you rested your hand on his forehead. "You should probably just go lay down, it's probably a small bug and will go away soon." You smiled some.

"Well then...." Freddy climbed into your lap, resting his head against your shoulder. "I'm laying here then..." He yawned.

You smiled softly. "Okay, I still have to work though..." You flipped through the cameras, looking for Bonnie and Chica. Finding them both by Pirate's Cove talking to Foxy you yawned, Freddy's warm body making you sleepy.

After only a few minutes you and Freddy were asleep, your arms wrapped around Freddy's back.

Bonnie found the two of you like that and ran off to find Chica and Foxy, trying to stay silent as to not wake the two of you up.

You woke when the clock struck 6 AM, looking around some in confusion. "Freddy wake up..." You nudged Freddy's arm, yawning some.

"Noooooo." Freddy protested, nuzzling the side of your neck. "Stay."

"Freddy my shift is over, I need to go home...." You pushed on him, huffing when he swat your hands away.

Bonnie appeared by the door, pulling Freddy off you. "Freddy, SHOW TIME!" He yelled into the bears ear, waking him.

"Bonnie!" Freddy smacked the bunny, looking over at you. "Your comfortable, see you tonight!" He smiled, shifting back to his robotic state and following Bonnie to the stage.