004

Ding Dong
Ding Dong
Ding Dong
Ding Dong
Ding Dong

"I'M COMING! Geez.." You shouted loud enough for the person, who was constantly ringing your doorbell, to hear.

You unlocked the front door and opened it. As soon as you did, a female pushed pass you with her kids.

"Damn bitch! Took you long enough to answer the door. It's hot as ball sacks out there!" She set down her kids. "Woo! It feels so good in here!"

"Hello to you too Jasmine"

Jasmine, your best friend since the forth grade, was a bit much at times but is someone you could forever depend on. She was a woman whose height was right at your nose. She had black hair, gold colored eyes and a body with curves in all the right places.

"Auntie Y/n!" The two children hugged your legs.

"Haha! Hi you two!"

Vivian and Venus where her kids. Venus was older by a year.

"Here, go sit on the couch" Jasmine pulled out two tablets and two pairs of headphones out of her bag and handed them to her four and five year old.

"Okay!" They ran over to your couch and sat down.

Jasmine sighed, then pulled a bottle of wine from her bag and turned towards you. "Shall we?"

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "We shall".

After grabbing two wine glasses from the cabinet you joined her in the dining room.

"You said your husbands aren't home right?"

"Yeah"

"Good." Jasmine unbuttoned her blouse a bit and threw her head back once she was seated in the chair, revealing her laced bra. "I was this close to taking off my shirt in the car, but had to control myself."

"Of course you were. You're wearing long sleeves." You opened the bottle and poured the liquid in the glasses.

"Don't blame me, it was cooler outside when we first got out there."

"Mm." You swerled the wine around a bit before taking a sip. "How long have you even been out there anyway?"

"About three or four hours. Had to buy clothes for me and the kids for next week."

"Next week?"

"The reunion?"

"Oh right!"

"Yup, I found this cute ass dress to wear too. I can't wait for all eyes to be on me"

"You just love yourself some attention don't you?"

"Damn right I do. You got what you're wearing yet?"

"Yeah, Katsuki got it for me yesterday. Though, I'm not sure if it's too much."

"Babe, so what if it's too much? It's go big or go home." She gulped down her drink.

"It's not super fancy or anything, it just looks like something to wear on a date to some high class restaurant."

"Hey, at least mans knows what you'd look good in. To be honest, you could walk around in a potato sack and still look good. How the hell do you do it?!"

"I don't do anything honestly"

"I still don't get how that works." She sighed, buttoning her blouse back up. "Anyway, changing the subject. You should come with me to get your nails done tomorrow."