008

"Y/n, darling~!" Jasmine called out as she was let into hotel room by Izuku. You sat on the couch staring intensely at Izuku's phone- because you accidentally dropped yours in the sink-- watching your show. You you missed so much from last night and the fact it was spoiled by the people in the room next to yours made you really upset.

"-WHAT ARE YOU SO MAD ABOUT TIA?! SHE LITERALLY SLEPT WITH ME!"

"SHE WAS STILL MY FUCKING SISTER YOU LUNATIC!"

"YOU WANNA SEE A LUNATIC I'LL SHOW YOU A DAMN LUNATIC!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING- PUT THE GUN DOWN AND GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!"

"You know T... I tried being nice. But now that's over. I gave you my love, I've tried to fix my mistakes, I'm done.."

"Go ahead. Shoot me you fucking sicko, just now I will be back to hunt your dumbass-!"

BANG

"Is this really the end for Tia? Guess we'll find out on next week's episode of Little Miss House Wife"

You glared at the phone because of the cliffhanger.

Honestly, if you weren't as tired as you are- this wouldn't bother you as much but due to the fact it felt like you literally slept for ten minutes you were gonna unleash hell upon everyone.

"Sweetheart~" Just as Jasmine was about to throw her arms around your shoulders you stopped her.

"If you touch me I'll shove a whole rose bush full of thorns up your va-"

"-I brought you some (favorite dessert)~"

-Well everyone but Jasmine.

Turning your attention away from the phone you looked over at her, the glare you held softening. "Really?"

"Mhm! When I heard you were in a bad mood I couldn't sit there and let these two buffoons take care of you."

"HEY-"

"Shut up Izuku."

"Yes N/n.."

You took the bag from her hand and immediately took the dessert out while Jasmine hugged you.

"How come she gets to hug you?"

"Izuku, I will bash your head into a wall if you say something else." The male just sat in the corner of the room growing mushrooms.

"Haha, stupid!" Katsuki laughed at Izuku making him stick up his middle while still crouching down the corner.

"Shut up Katsuki."

"Okay." The man said, deflated as he walked out of the room.

~•○~

Your class full of kindergartners were quiet. Some were afraid to move while some were silently wishing you would come back early.

Why? Because Jamie is upset that her fiance called off the wedding. Lol.

But now she's taking out her anger on the poor children.

"-so does anyone know the answer?" She looked around the room only seeing one hand raised. "Miya."

"Um.. it's Mei.. but can I use the restroom?"

"Can't you wait thirty minutes?"

"It's an emergency..!" She bounced her leg.

Jamie huffed. "Go. You have five minutes." Just then, Niylah another one of your students, raised her hand to answer the question. "Let me guess, you have to go too?!"