Attack on the Underworld (1/3)

Floating in the dark endless abyss is the soul of a man with long spikey hair and pitch black eyes. His clothing attire consisted of maroon armour with numerous metal plates, forming protective guards along his chest, waist, shoulders and thighs. This clothing under the armour was a indigo long-sleeved shirt with a knee-length mantle, pants, open-toed boots and gloves.

This was Madara Uchiha, or what's left of him that is. He has been drifting through the black abyss for who knows how long now.

How he hadn't lost his mind by now was a mystery to everyone but himself at this point, atleast he managed to take out that nine tailed fox along with him.

'Atleast I got my fight with Hashirama...' He thinks to himself, after a few moments a bright life shined five meters behind him getting brighter by the second. Eventually he felt himself getting pulled towards it with no way of stopping it.
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the underworld of the Highschool DxD universe, today is the day that the heir of the Gremory family was born and also the day the a giant nine tailed fox attacked the entirety of the Underworld. The tailed beast is 103,77 meters tall, each of it's nine tails smack against buildings crushing everything and everyone in it's path. There wasn't this much destruction since the great war.

Under the nine tail fox, multiple colored magic circles shine and explode underneath the beast. A squad of devils flying up in the sky prepare the next wave throwing spells, weapons, anything that could do damage. The smoke clears revealing the fox not even having a scratch on him. The nine tails' roared out sending out a shockwave across the destroyed city  and thrashed around.

The devils on the ground brace themselves for the impact.
"At this rate, the whole entire capital will be destroyed." A devil say's, he couldn't be older than twenty years old.

"Let's not give up so quickly now." A voice says behind the group. One of the four great satan's, Ajuka Beelzebub. Behind him are five devils, one of them is a woman with silver hair wearing a maid outfit, her name is Grayfia Lucifuge, also the queen and wife of Sirzechs Lucifer.

"Lord Beelzebub!!!" The group of devils saluted.

"We cannot shy away, no matter how powerful the foe we face. The lives of everyone in the Underworld is counting on us!" Beelzebub says striding towards the front lines. "After a few hundred years of peace, it is now time to gather our forces and drive this thing away from our

Ajuka flies up ontop of a building readying his magic. "We won't let him jeopardize our way of life any longer!" Green magic circles lit up on the palms of his hands, at devils who use magic did the same getting ready for what will be the last battle of their lives. The nine tails lands about ten meters away from the building Ajuka is standing on, it roars sending out another shockwave. Ajuka clasps his hands together and closes his eyes.

[Immense Demonic Power!]

A powerful menacing aura surrounds Ajuka as he releases his demonic power. He creates a Adamantine Staff which allows him to extend and expand to great lengths. As the battle rages on, magic of different types were thrown at the nine tails that showed no motion of slowing down or showed any damage on it's orange coat. The Kyuubi's red eyes narrowed down at the direction at a mansion many miles away from here. It roared and started running in towards it direction only to be stopped a mountain of ice blocking it's way.

The Kyuubi growled at the newcomer, one of the four great satans Serafall Leviathan of the Sitri clan along with her father Lord Sitri and other members of the clan.

"Lord Beelzebub! Serafall Leviathan has arrived." a devil says. Ajuka looks at Serafall and nods. "You finally made it." He simply says to himself, now if only the other two would hurry up.

Serafall constructs a giant ice version of herself that's almost the size of the Kyuubi standing at 99,97 meters tall. The ice construct grapples onto the Kyuubi and struggles to lift it up from off the ground. "Here goes nothing!!!" Serafall shouts.

'This'll drain me of almost half of my mana, but it's worth it!'

The ice construct uses all of it's strength and throws the Kyuubi across the battle field. The ice construct slowly cracks and shatters into pieces while the Kyuubi slowly gets back up again.

"Alright, keep it up everyone!" Lord Sitri yells and unleashed his water magic and the rest of the Sitri clan follows suit. Serafall constructs two ice spears and charges into battle with a squadron of devils behind her.

"Lord Beelzebub," The devil from before says. "I've received word that reinforcements from Falbium Asmodeus will arrive at any moment!"