Birth of Rias Gremory (2/3)

Lord Beelzebub," The devil from before says. "I've received word that reinforcements from Falbium Asmodeus will arrive at any moment!"

Ajuka nods at the devil kneeled before him. Ice shards and water constructs rained down on Kyuubi, during the last ten minutes they've lost the majority of their forces. Ajuka has never seen many casualties this fast since the great war. They were dropping like flies even with two great satans, the Kyuubi was just too much for them to handle. And there's no telling if Sirzechs will ne able to get here in time since today is the day of his baby sister's birth.

Ajuka tried and tried again to think of a strategy, a way too take down the Kyuubi, Asmodeus wasn't that much far away from them now. Once  he gets here, Ajuka, Serafall with whatever mana she has left and Asmodeus, the three of them could do a full frontal assault.

"Everyone look out!"

The Kyuubi's mouth opened wide gathering black chakra shaping it into a sphere and fires setting off several explosions vaporizing buildings.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the Gremory household far away from the battle, in one of the rooms of the manor laid a brown haired woman who is currently in labor. Next to her sitting on a chair holding her hand is her husband Zeoticus Gremory. "Your almost there lady Venelana! I see the baby's head." Said one of the maids.

"Just push a little more ma'am! Your almost done!"

After a long string of curses and almost breaking her husband's hand, Venelana finally gave birth to her little girl. But unbeknownst to them, the soul of madara was pulled into the newborn girls deepest part of her mind, not to be seen or heard from for a very long time.

Next to the married couple is a tall crimson red haired man who looked the spitting image of his father. "Sirzechs," Zeoticus calls to his son. "We've received word of a nine tailed beast attacking the capital. It's on it's way here as well we speak."

"I understand the situation." Sirzechs says. He leaned down over his baby sister's face and kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back baby sister!" He walks out the room and closed the door behind him gently. Making his way down the many corridors of the manor reaching outside.

(*Sigh*)

In the distance, a giant shadow of a fox with nine tails and gleaming red eyes stood over the destroyed city set a flame. Sirzechs recognized three strong energy signatures on the battle field. "Seems like the others already have made it." A black and red aura surrounds Sirzechs, the ground underneath him cracks as he gets into a crouch position and takes off in a blur of red light.

As the Kyuubi charges another beast bomb,the gets blast in the face by a beam of destruction magic. It turns it's gaze over to Sirzechs who is floating above it with his arms crossed.

"So, your the thing that has been causing all the destruction tonight. You've made a great mistake showing up on the night of my sister's birth."

The nine tails only snarled at Sirzechs and swung it's tails around wildly knocking the Satan away.

It turned it's attention back to the direction of the Gremory estate and lunged at great speeds, trampling over buildings.

Sirzechs regains himself. 'It's heading over to the manor!? At this rate, the whole Underworld will be destroyed...'

"Ajuka, Serafall, and Asmodeus! The time is of the essence!" The three nod at Sirzechs words and chased after the fox.

Ice spikes sprouted from the ground growing in height to block the nine tails.

It roared and and swung it's tails breaking them in half.

"How much...(*pants*) energy does this thing have!?" Serafall breathed heavily. Out of the four of them, she ended up losing the most mana after making that ice construct earlier.

"Better yet, why is it heading towards your home, Sirzechs." Falbium narrows his eyes.

"Whatever the case may be, we have to stop it. We might have to seal it away somehow." Ajuka says which gets the groups attention. "For now though, it's almost to the Gremory estate. Sirzechs, you need to get ahead and warn everyone. I have a plan on how to seal it away but I need Serafall and Falbium to distract it somehow. And then, all we'll need is a proper vessel to seal the fox into." Ajuka explained.

"A vessel? But what are we going to use?" Questioned Falbium. "There's no way that any of our forces will be powerful enough to suppress it's power. Heck, that thing is stronger than the four of combined!"

"We'll figure it out along the way, now Sirzechs you must hurry. Falbium, Serafall get into position!"

Sirzechs disappeared in a red bolt of demonic energy leaving the other behind.

"Serafall, contact your father Lord Sitri, we need all the back up we can get to make a field around the fox." Ajuka creates a green glyph the size of the nine tails and got to work. "Falbium,"

"Tsk! I know, I'll try and slowly down the damn thing." Falbium flies after it.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cracks formed on the walls of the mansion, Zeoticus Gremory and a few of the servants started to clear a safe path for Venelana and her newborn daughter, Rias.

'What the hell is happening out there, Sirzechs.' After his son had ran off, the sound of a roar from the distance started getting louder by the minute.

"We must hurry if we're going to get out alive."