Cooking Catastrophes (Sashannarcy x Reader)

(Art found on Google credits to the artist)

Another thing I came up with! Sorry abt the random ones popping up I promise I WILL get to requests eventually, I'm just a honestly a bit of a procrastinator... also I'm struggling with inspiration for requests while my mind comes up with ideas for OTHER oneshots from out of the void.

ANYWAYS.

Anne, Sasha, Marcy, and Y/n are living together.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

"Shush! You're gonna wake her up!"

"N/n, really? Anne will sleep through a hurricane."

"Yeah, it'll be fi- Ow."

"Did you seriously just trip the second you got out of bed, Marbles?"

"Let's just get downstairs..."

Sasha, Marcy and Y/n all stumbled out of their bedroom and downstairs, semi-quietly racing to the kitchen. They paused for a moment to make sure their poofy haired wife was still soundly sleeping upstairs before getting to work.

"Okay so... what are we doing again?" Sasha questioned, yawning and tying her longer blond hair up into a messy ponytail.

Y/n scowled, crossing their arms. "We're making breakfast Anne, dummy. She's always the one who cooks something special every time this day rolls around. It's our turn, stupid."

"Man, I don't like Morning Y/n. They're too angry and grumpy." Retorted Sasha, who nudged her partner with a smirk that was contagious enough to make them crack a small smile of their own.

"Ughhh, shut up." They grumbled, rolling their eyes and biting their lip to stop themself from smiling more. "It's too early for this."

"Okay, okay, you guys. Let's just start. Here are the recipes and ingredient lists. I'm pretty sure we bought everything." Marcy grabbed a tablet and pulled up a couple recipes on Google and sent them to the others.

"So we're making... Donuts, omlettes with rice, and fruit salad? Okay, sure! How hard could it be?" Sasha grinned, shrugging. (THE FAMOUS LAST WORDS)

"Psh, yeah! It'll be a breeze."

"I know this sounds fun, but will you be okay in the kitchen, Mars?"

"Like I said, it'll be a breeze. I know I'm a bit accident-prone, but I can do this!"

"Okay then..." Y/n glanced at her with a skeptical expression before turning their gaze back to their phone. "Well, we should get started. This shouldn't be too hard."

The three pulled out ingredients and equipment, tossing them onto the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. They separated the objects into the three different groups for the recipes.

"So what should we start with first?" Marcy asked, rolling an apple across the table in front of her aimlessly.

"Hmmm... I'm thinking we each tackle a recipe and help the others when we can. I can take the donuts." Y/n offered.

Sasha glanced indecisively between the fruit salad and omelette with rice groups before deciding. "I'll tackle the omelette thing. Should be safer, that way Marcy doesn't work with the oven."

"What?! I'm not a little kid, I can work with the oven!"

"Marbles, I love you, but you set things on fire all the time. Ever since Amphibia especially. How many capes went up in flames again?" Y/n smirked, crossing their arms.