Boba Battle! (Sashannarcy x Reader) +TY FOR 30K READS!!! 🎉

(Art credits to artist, found it on Google)

HEYYYYYY PPL!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 30K READS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK HAS MADE IT THIS FAR!!!

And as for all the requests, I thank y'all for that also since that is a HUGE part of this too.

Now, let's get on with the oneshot! (Reader is fem, and this can be read as romantic or platonic)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

"BOBA!!!" Anne, Sasha, Marcy, and Y/n all charged into their favorite boba tea shop, overly hyped by the thought of the delicious drink.

"Wait, girls!" Mrs. Boonchuy hurriedly locked her car and ran after them.

The squad was more excited than ever for boba, after months of mostly Amphibian food. It was only about a week after Frogvasion, so naturally, the girls were begging to get boba after tasting human food again.

And even though Anne and Y/n had been in the Human Realm for a couple months, give or take, they never went on a boba run either.

So it was understandable how enthusiastic they were.

"BOBA! BOBA! BOBA!" They chanted as they opened the door.

Luckily, no one else was there but the employees, who gave them a couple weird looks.

Mrs. Boonchuy sighed with a smile, walking up to the counter with the girls now bouncing behind her. She'd driven them there on her break at the restaurant, leaving her husband to watch over it for a little while.

"Okay, okay, so what are you girls getting?" She asked them.

Anne turned to the cashier. "Hmmm... one blueberry milk tea with tapioca pearls, please!"

"And a strawberry tea with blueberry pearls." Sasha continued the order.

"Uhh, also a green apple tea with apple jellies!" Marcy decided.

Y/n finished. "Aaaand one (fav tea) with (fav pearls)."

"Will that be all?" The cashier questioned, inputting the orders.

Mrs. Boonchuy glanced at the girls, then shook her head. "No, can we add four more classic milk teas with tapioca pearls?"

The four gasped, eyes shining. They had asked for years to get multiple drinks so they could savor one batch and race to drink the others the fastest.

"Certainly, miss." The cashier nodded and added up the bill, which Mrs. Boonchuy paid for accordingly.

"Thanks, mom!" Anne hugged her, the other girls jumping excitedly beside her.

"Seriously, thanks Mrs. Boonchuy." Y/n grinned. "You didn't have to do that."

"I know, but you have all been through so much- grown so much. The least I could do was buy you the boba challenge you wanted." Mrs. Boonchuy patted her daughter's head, smiling at them all.

They got their drinks after a little while, since it took a bit longer with so many drinks to make. But they headed out of the store within fifteen minutes and started the drive back home.

When they arrived, the squad immediately sat at the table and doled out the teas, leaving the classics in the four pack drink-holder.

"Alright, I'm going out again to go check on Mr. Boonchuy and the restaurant. Be responsible, you four." Mrs. Boonchuy waved to them before leaving.