1

Bruce Yamada was absolutely perfect. From his stupidly pretty hair to his toothy shit eating grin. Everyone adored him not only for his energy, but because he was truly something special.

His bubbly personality and selflessness had anyone wanting to be him or be with him. Everywhere he went, there was surely someone looking his way, admiring his person.

Bruce knew he was all that. He was cocky, confident, and hell, was he a sore loser. He couldn't exactly remember the last time he actually lost at something. This just boosted his ego even more. He loved the attention, and the fact that he'd never met anyone who didn't like him. He was that great.
______

It was a slow school day for Bruce. He lost count of the amount of girls who tried to make a 'move' on him today, well everyday. All he did was just smile and thank them for the interest and turn them down.

While Bruce was deep in thought, he accidentally bumped into someone, hard. He must've ran into a fucking brick wall, cause the force almost sent Yamada to the floor.

"Watch where you're fucking going, dickhead." A raspy voice spat, not even bothering to look at the poor boy before walking away abruptly. Bruce looked up with an expression of disbelief and confusion. All he saw was long blonde curls bouncing as the unknown boy turned the corner.

What an asshole.
____

While walking to his English class, Bruce couldn't stop thinking about that boy. He didn't recognize him at all, he just couldn't be from this school. Who would talk to him that way?

Bruce decided to drop it and sit down at his empty table in the back of the classroom. He often found himself spacing out and staring outside the window. For someone so popular, he didn't have many friends. The only person he hung out with was a boy named Finney Blake. They played baseball together and despite being on the opposing teams, they enjoyed each other's presence. He was genuine, and Bruce liked that.

He tuned out whatever the hell his teacher was saying, clearly having zero interest until a sudden door swinging open snapped him back to reality. His eyes trailed up to a familiar looking boy. The same blonde curly hair he saw in the halls, walking straight in his direction. He's the one that I bumped into? Why is he here? Is he going to sit next to me? How is his hair that healthy?

The only empty seat was next to Bruce, of course. The blonde usually skipped this class, but got caught in the stalls. He had no choice but to drag his ass here. He couldn't help but notice how the kid he sat next to stared at him. It was almost creepy. "Stop staring at me you fucking fairy." The blonde hissed, causing the latter to jump a little. Bruce brushed off the others remark and flashed a small smile instead. The blonde looked at him with disgust, and turned to face the other way, not interested in socializing whatsoever. The raven haired boy frowned almost immediately, still glancing at the other boy next to him.

Alright, Bruce thought, he really is an asshole.

Bruce felt the urge to do what he did best, be persistent. He quickly pulled out a pen and pencil and began writing down something. He ripped the paper out and passed it to the curly headed boy next to him. The blonde rolled his eyes at the childish act and read the paper involuntarily.

'Sorry for bumping into you earlier. My name is Bruce Yamada. And you are?"

He groaned and pulled out a pencil of his own. In sloppy and fast handwriting, he passed a note back to the grinning boy.

'I know who you are, fuck off.'

"So you do know me?" Bruce whispered, expecting an answer back, but didn't receive one. He mentally sighed and decided not to bother the Blonde anymore. When the bell rang, the curly head immediately stood up and stormed out the door leaving a defeated Bruce behind. In all honesty, Bruce didn't even know why he was so constant with the other. He seemed like a total dick! A dick with really pretty hair!

Bruce speed walked to try to catch up with the boy, he wanted to at least know his name. He saw the blonde walk into the bathroom, and as weird as it was, he followed him in right after.

When Bruce walked in, he didn't spot the blonde at all. Almost as if he vanished into thin air. That was until Yamada felt a sudden force pin him against the wall. The curly headed boy grabbed ahold of both Bruce's arms, keeping him in place despite his protests.

"Are you fucking stalking me or something?" The taller leaned down to whisper in his ear, sending shivers down the shorters spine. Yamadas face turned red and a scowl was evident.

Bruce really got a good look at the blondes face now. He had sharp features, his cat-like eyes were a bright ocean blue, and a few small scares scattered his face. He was stunning.

"Why don't you want to talk to me?" Bruce asked, genuinely confused and somewhat annoyed. He wasn't use to not being talked to. Everyone talked to Bruce Yamada. "Do you have a stick shoved up your ass or what Yamada? Not everyone wants to suck your dick. Leave me the hell alone before I make you." And with that, the unknown boy let go of the shorter and stormed off. Once again, leaving a confused and shocked Bruce.

He didn't actually know why he wanted to talk to the blonde so bad. He tried to tell himself that it was just him trying to be the social butterfly he is, but it just wasn't that. Bruce didn't even like talking to people anymore except Finney. So why does he want to get to know the blonde so badly?

Bruce surely wasn't going to give up that easy however, even if he does get beaten to a pulp. Curiosity kills the cat, he supposes.

_______________________

This ff is purely for fun, I know they have like, no actual interaction in TBP lolll but I like their personality's together. plus I'm just trying to get better at writing cause I'm absolute shit :)