↝P r o l o g u e↜

𓊈𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 𓊉

Celeste
n. Heavenly, or from Heaven

𓉳

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"Sleep, mon chérie, you have a big day tomorrow" said the woman, tucking her daughter in. "Mom! I'm 14, I don't need you to tuck me in, that's for babies!" the young Celeste scoffed, shooing her mother's hand away.

The woman chuckled at her daughter. Suddenly, a bomb erupted and a crash sounded in a distance.

"Fear not, my dear, the Avengers are fighting the aliens miles away, the attack won't happen here" she smiled. Celeste nodded, and closed her eyes.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

𓉳

Celeste woke up the next morning to see her house in ruins, and found herself stuck in her room. "Help! Someone please help! I'm stuck!" she yelled, hoping someone will hear her distraught cries.

And luckily, they did. An orange circle emerged in front of her. Curious, she walked through and found herself in an ancient house. There stood a man in robes, and the moment she arrived, he made a circular hand gesture to close the portal.

Her mouth dropped open in shock, she looked at him and where the portal had previously been. "M-Magic?" were the only words she could manage, the man nodded, smiling. "I'm Dr. Stephen Strange, and I suppose you're Celeste Boyd?". "Wait! Open the portal again, we need to save my parents!" she panicked, but the magicians bright face turned grim. "I'm really sorry, but your parents were killed when a car came crashing into your house, it's a miracle that you even survived" he spoke.

But she just shrugged, "Ok, anyway can you teach me sorcery, or whatever you want to call it?".

Surprised by the girl's sudden change of emotions, he nodded.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚗𝚍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐂 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.