F o u r t e e n

𓊈𝓺𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔃𝓮 𓊉

Redamancy
n. The act of loving in return

𓉳

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Hello sir, what can I do for you today?" the shop owner asked, looking at the man curiously.

"A ring will do, please, I'm proposing" he replied, with a wide grin.

"Of course, right this way" the jeweller led the man over to a glass display, "Interested in any of these? Or shall I show you something else?", but the man wasn't paying attention.

He was looking at an emerald ring. It was gold and green, with snakes carved into it, "How much for that one?" he questioned, pointing at it.

"2,000$" the owner replied. The man smiled.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

𓉳

"Yeah, Loki, you asked for- Oh my god!" Celeste shrieked. Her partner was knelt down in one knee, holding up a beautiful ring.

"Celeste Theia Strange, will you marry me?" Loki asked, grinning. She was crying happy tears, and managed only a nod.

Everyone was pleased to hear the news, everyone except Stephen Strange, who frowned a bit when they told him were engaged.

"You better not misbehave towards my daughter" he warned, glaring at Loki. Strange had never approved of their relationship.

The god nodded vigorously.

"All this because of me. You should thank me, brother" Thor smirked. He was more happy than anyone, he had taken a liking at the girl the moment she barged into that grape's ship to save their lives, and now, she was his sister-in-law.

"Oh! I should inform the other Asgardians in New Asgard about this!" Thor rushed in search of Strange, hoping he would get a chance to use a portal to get to his people's new village.

All the problems had vanished, Loki finally found his true love and he finally got to be happy.

All was well.