Chapter 2: The convergence

Nathan's POV

Currently I was sitting inside a Starbucks cafe with a latte and a bagel by one of the window seats, hey I was hungry and it's better to do something then just sit around waiting bored.

Though I was also on high alert because I'm not here because I chose to, but because something big is gonna go down around here at some point though I wish Angela could have specified when.

Nathan: (Sigh), some way to spend a Friday huh?

???: Well look who it is.

I quickly turned away from the window and towards the source of the voice and saw that it was no other than Simmons Drake, a fellow agent for Lobotomy corporation and an Aleph rank.

Simmons is an older man with Pale skin and Hazel brown heart with streaks of grey running through it, his eyes were a dark brown similar to mine and he gave off the aura of a man who had a lot of experience not just with his profession but with life in general.

Like me Simmons also had an E.G.O set, except his was a different verity of E.G.O gear called Justicia, the Weapon looks like a large dull grey rectangular shaped sword covered in bandages that no matter what never seem to loosen or tear whenever he uses the sword, the handle also looked like some kind of golden scale.

The E.G.O suit was a pitch black suit with a grey coat over it also covered in bandages, there were also small patches of black feathers on the shoulder

(A/n): I wasn't able to find an image of the Justicia sword but the majority of you should already know what it looks like, if not then you'll just have to look it up

Nathan: Hey Simmons, so you got called to watch over this place as well?

Simmons: Yeah, kind of sucks too because I was literally on my lunch break but Angela's the boss, besides her message made this whole thing sound like a pretty big deal so I wanna be here to make sure that whatever happens the people around here are safe.

Nathan: Yeah, just what do you think it could be? I mean it's probably not an abnormality breach because who can predict those and even then why not just stop it before it leaves rather then wait till it ends up here.

Simmons: Not to mention if it were an abnormality we probably would have been evacuating everyone right now...Hmm, if only Angela would have given a little bit more information about what we could expect, if there's one thing I don't like it's being kept in the dark about potentially life threatening things.

The fact that even Simmons doesn't know what's going on is quite concerning, as an Aleph agent he's privy to far more classified information the kind that only Angela or the Sephira should ever really see, if even he doesn't know what's-