This is not a Love Story

Kumusta?

This is dedicated to all the fans of Temptation Island, specifically TI: Role Play. 

This story came from what ifs and what nots when I was invited to tell a story Live via Kumu on WattpadPH last August 23! I am honored to be considered, and beyond blessed for the opportunity.

 Make sure to follow WattpadPH on kumu to watch other Wattpad authors go live! Congratulations also to the winners of the book cover design contest!

1st Place - madigrande2nd Place - lylya123rd Place - Misseira

---

I will write the story of Levi and Miranda, the setting is 1995, just before Estancia Ligaya Rosanna Monasterio was born.

Short story lang po ito but I hope you will still enjoy reading as I did writing this. Kabanata 10 will be the last chapter. 

Please be kind on the comm sec although spoiler na ang TI: Role Play.

I would like to say that not all stories are perfect. No leading man is perfect, so as no leading lady is ideal.

Flaws and back stories are what we are all made up and since 2015, I've been plotting my stories with imperfect characters making poor decisions because I am a fan of character development. I love journeys and revelations of self, it is so empowering.

Indeed, time heals all wounds, so trust the process.