3. Velgrynd

( MC POV )

It's been 10 years since I have been reborn in this world as Velzard.

Right now I am training in using my skills. I want to make a strong foundation which can't be shaken with the help of Athena. I wasn't allowed to train much because big brother said I'm still too young to start training.

After 4 hours of morning training I went back home and saw my brother cooking. Well he isn't a great at cooking but can make average foods.

"How was your training Little Velzard" said big brother the moment he saw me.

"Mouu I'm not little anymore I'm already 10 years old hmph" I said

"Velzard go and take a bath before eating" said big brother.

"Ok" I said, After 20 minutes I came wearing a white sweater and blue skirt.

After dinner I was in my room ready to sleep.

Next day

"Yawn" I woke up went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I took a bath changed my clothes and went downstairs where I see my brother ready to go somewhere.

"Brother where are you going" i asked

"I m going to bring our little sister do you want to come with me" replied brother excitedly.

"Really I m gonna be a big sister " I said happily

My brother seeing this smiled and we both had breakfast and went to the direction of the location where our little sister is going to be born.

Few minutes later

"Brother when are we going to reach the location of our little sister" I asked hurriedly because I m too excited to see my little sister born.

"True Dragons can manifest anywhere in the world I have located the location where she will appear and I think it will take 10 minutes to reach the location." Said brother while flying leisurely.

"Now that I think about it you should be able to find her. True Deagons are able to locate each other easily." Said brother while looking at me.

"Really" the moment I asked I heard Athena's voice

{ would you like me to scan for the new True Dragon, Master }

'Oh Athena sure' I said in my mind

{ locating True Dragon, True Dragon find at the distance of 5000 miles away }

' Locating her , she's pretty far away but nothing we can cover before an hour of causal flying.

After we arrive at the birth place which is extremely hot and we see a red orb transforming into a red eastern dragon with small wings. The dragon looks up at us with a curious look.

( The red one )"Hello there little one, I'm The Star King Dragon Veldanava and this here with me is my little sister The White Ice Dragon Velzard and we are your siblings

( The red one )
"Hello there little one, I'm The Star King Dragon Veldanava and this here with me is my little sister The White Ice Dragon Velzard and we are your siblings. "As I look at her my brother introduces us

"Uh brother what do we name her"I asked my brother.

"How about Velgrynd." My brother thinks for a bit and replied.

"Alright then" I said looking at him

"You shall be named Velgrynd The Scorch Dragon." Said brother while looking at our little sister now named Velgrynd.

Velgrynd glows a little as she gets stronger. "And as a gift from your older siblings you shall be granted a human body!" Said my brother and he created a body and gives it to Velgrynd which she immediately inhabits. As the glowing finished she becomes a small slim child with blue straight hair and yellow eyes.

 As the glowing finished she becomes a small slim child with blue straight hair and yellow eyes

( Think of her as a 3year old child )

"Aww aren't you cute? Pretty cool new body body isn't it?" I asked hugging her.

" Yes " said Velgrynd while smiling brightly.

After a while we decide it's time to go back and turning back Into our dragon forms we started flying back. Velgrynd turns into her dragon form as well but just curls herself around me and gets ready to fly.

When we arrive we make sure to go back to our human forms before we get too close. Landing outside the house Velgrynd looks around her new environment. Ushering her inside she looks around with stars in her eyes

 Ushering her inside she looks around with stars in her eyes

( picture of the house and the insides )