1. Her Ears

A/N: I'm not sure how long they have worked together so just ignore the fact that I said 2 years

It has been 2 years since Albedo and Sucrose had started working together. Albedo noticed she trys to hide her ears all the time and has been wanting to ask her about them for a while.

"Sucrose" said Albedo which startled her.
"Oh- uh- yes Mr. Albedo!" Sucrose replied stuttering as always.
"I wanted to ask you about your ears" Albedo asked.
"A-alright" Sucrose stuttered.
"Why do you always hide them? They are quite fascinating" Albedo questioned.
"..When I was younger I got bullied for them, I got called an animal and a freak.." Sucrose mumbled.
"Oh I'm sorry for asking Sucrose, I really like your ears I think they are amazing" Albedo said as he blushed.
"T-thank you Mr. Albedo" Sucrose blushed as well.

It was silent for a few minutes until Albedo said "Sucrose can I feel your ears, they look really soft"
"Uh- sure just be careful" Sucrose said.

Albedo reached his hand out and gently stroked her ears. Sucrose liked her ears being petted, to her it felt relaxing. She started to purr.

"Do you like your ears being petted, your purring" Albedo giggled.
"H-huh- I am?" Sucrose replied getting all flustered.
"No need to get embarrassed Sucrose" Albedo giggled once again and continued to pet her ears.

After about 5 minutes of Albedo continuing to pet her ears she started to feel sleepy.

I can't fall asleep now, come on Sucrose stay awake. Stay awake. Sucrose thought to herself.

Her eyes started to feel heavy.

Stay awake.

They started to close.

Stay awa-

She fell asleep on Albedo.

Albedo felt something fall on his shoulder, and he looked down. He saw Sucrose sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled and took off her glasses so she could be more comfortable while she slept. He continued to let her ears and after a while he fell asleep hugging her too.

~the next morning~

Sucrose opened her eyes and realised that she had fell asleep on Albedos shoulder but she stayed where she was incase she woke Albedo.

"Are you awake Sucrose?" He whispered as he opened his eyes.
"I'm sorry Mr. Albedo I tried to stay awake but I couldnt-" Sucrose said really fast.
"Slow down, Sucrose, it's fine" Albedo reassured her.
"Are you sure, you can give me 3 times- no 10 times the amount of work to make up for it-" Sucrose told him.
"Sucrose, I told you it's fine" Albedo said as he hugged her.

Sucrose's ears flapped up and down when she realised Albedo was hugging her.

"I'm sorry Mr. Albedo- the hug was just really sudden-" Sucrose said
"It's alright" Albedo giggled as he blushed.

Albedo felt his cheeks heat up and thought to himself do I like her?

A/N: sorry this chapter is short i will make another chapter when I think of some more ideas.

Thank you for reading!