3. Roots at Starfell Lake

later on after Albedo had bandaged her arm

Sucrose's ears went up as someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it" said sucrose as she headed towards the door.

She opened the door and a knight said "hello I have a letter for chief alchemist Albedo" and handed it to her.
"Thank you" she said as she smiled and closed the door.
She began to walk back to Albedo and handed him the letter.
"We have a letter"
"Thanks sucrose" the ashy blonde alchemist replied as he began to open it. He read it silently and then said "Timeus needs us to help him at Starfell Lake, he said he found something strange and doesn't know what it is"
"Alright mr Albedo should we get going then?" She asked
He nodded and walked to the door as sucrose followed him.

at Starfell Lake

"Hello Albedo and sucrose come look what I've found" he said as he pointed to the strange thing on the ground.
"Hmm I'm not quite sure what it is but it looks like roots just don't get too close incase it's da-" albedo tried to say but the roots grabbed his ankle and pulled him to the ground and he hit his head.
"M-mr albedo-" said sucrose in a worried tone but he couldn't hear her because he was unconscious.
Timeus bent down and tried to pull the roots off his ankle but he couldn't they were too tight around it so he decided to cut it off instead. When he pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed it into the roots they loosened and he was able to free albedos ankle and pull him away incase anything else happened. Sucrose put albedos head on her lap because there was nowhere else that was comfy so albedo could rest.

                                    a while later

Albedo opened his eyes and realised where his head was, he went completely red. Sucrose noticed he was awake and looking red and she asked "mr albedo are you alright you look a bit red are you sick?"
"I'm fine sucrose" he said as he got up.
"Alright then that's good we should get back to Mondstadt to see if we can get you something for your head" replied sucrose
"I agree with sucrose we should get something for your head it has a nasty bump on there" said Timeus
"Ok then" said Albedo as they all got up and set off for mondstadt.

A/N: sorry this chapter is kinda short it's currently 1:40 am and I'm half asleep

Cya in the next chapter bye bye!!