2. Sorry

As Albedo was hugging Sucrose, Kaeya walked in.

"Ooooo~ I didn't know you two were a thing now~" Kaeya cooed.
"N-no it's not like that-" Albedo and Sucrose said in sync.
"Really? I'm still telling Lisa though, she's gonna love this~" Kaeya said while walking out of the room into the library.

Albedo stopped hugging Sucrose and apologised.

"It's fine Mr Albedo- it's my fault that I couldn't stay awake, I'm the one that should be sorry.." Sucrose mumbled.
"There's no need to apologise Sucrose"
"Sorry"
"Your still saying sorry"
"Sor-" Sucrose almost said covering her mouth.

Albedo let out a small chuckle and said "we should probably just do some experiments now it's getting a bit arkward"
"I agree" said Sucrose.

~during their experiments~

Sucrose picked up 2 beakers and poured one liquid into the other but some had spilled and went up her arm.
"Ow-"
"Are you alright Sucrose" Albedo said as he put his beakers down and went over to her to examine her arm, "this burn is quite bad, I have something to relive the pain then I can bandage it for you"
"O-ok" the mint haired alchemist replied.

Albedo opened a cupboard and took out a bottle of a greeny-blue liquid and walked over to her. He opened the lid and poured a bit on a cotton pad.
"This may sting a bit" he said as he wiped it on her burns.
"O-oww"

He got up and searched his draws for some bandages. He took the bandages and wrapped them round her arm.
"Thank you mr albedo"
"It's alright sucrose"

A/N: idk how to end this chapter cuz this was all I could think of but thanks for reading!

Bye bye!