𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘

ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀꜱ, ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʀɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀꜱ. ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅꜱ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ...
---

KHALIDA LUPIN was the daughter of Remus Lupin and a born Animagus. Her Hogwarts letter arrived when she was 11 years old, exactly as expected, and the moment she boarded the Hogwarts Express, she became good friends with a boy named Harry, and another named Ron. Later, she found a friend in the class genius, Hermione. A few years later Khalida figured herself out quite a bit, and in her fourth year realised she wasn't someone society would accept. And much to her horror, she found herself falling for her best friend, Hermione Jean Granger.
---

KHALIDA LUPIN

"Like my uncle always says, what's life without a little risk?"---

---

HERMIONE GRANGER

"If we're caught, I'll blame you with no hesitation, you lovable idiot

"If we're caught, I'll blame you with no hesitation, you lovable idiot."
---

DISCLAIMER

This story belongs to me, but the characters of Harry Potter don't belong to me. I only own the unfamiliar plotlines and unfamiliar characters. I definitely own Khalida along with her lines.

I made the moodboards, so plz don't steal them, mkay? Thanks!

Dedicated to:
-ETHEREALSTAR
suckerforsokeefe
-OctxviasLustt-
WeaselbeeWeaseltoe

And all other HP lovers out there!!!

Also, go crazy in the comments, but no hate or spam, please <3

Have a fabulous day/night, and I hope you enjoy this book!

With love and hugs,

Daisy Rose