Chapter 1 Vacation Time

Jake's POV

It was just a normal and sunny day on Pirate Island my crew Izzy, Cubby and Skully  were hiking on Neverland seeing the beautiful sits and exporing.

Izzy's POV

"This is a fun hiking trip you planned for us Jakey!" I said in a whisper.

"Did you say something Izzy?" Jake wanted to know.

"No." I lied while Cubby was smirking at me.

"Don't say a word." I told him.

"Y, yes ma'am." Cubby exclaimed.

"Izzy, don't frighten the boy." Skully said.

"Yeah, don't frighten the boy." Cubby exclaimed.

" Hey Jake, I think we should go on a vacation."I suggested.

"Hahaha you're kidding right a vacation? I don't think that's going to happen. On second thought, I think we should go on a vacation you know just to get away from all the stress you've been having by going on adventures that's the only thing we do." Jake exclamed.

"Jake that's the only thing we do. All right guys, pack your stuff we're going on a vacation." I announced.

"Yay!" Cubby cheered.

Meanwhile at mission Creek.....

Nobody's POV

Leo Adam Bree and Chase were just in the living room watching TV, and eating popcorn.

"Hey Adam, pass the popcorn." Bree told him as he passed the empty box of popcorn.

*Adam!" Bree yelled which startled the rest of them.

"What?" Adam wanted to know the answer.

"You ate the whole popcorn." Bree exclaimed

"Well I'm sorry if you want popcorn go make one yourself." Adam told his sister.

"That doesn't make any sense." Chase said.

"Look all I'm saying is that if Bree wants popcorn if you can just get up from the couch go in the kitchen pop the new popcorn in the microwave and make some." Adam explained.

"You're an idiot." Leo said.

" Hey, guys!" Mr Davenport said them as he entered the house.

"Oh hey. Oh Mr Davenport can you do us a big favor can you make us some popcorn?" Adam asked as the kids facepalmed their foreheads.

"Adam ate the whole popcorn again?" Mr. Davenport wanted to know as Leo, Bree and Chase shook their heads yes.

"Adam go make new popcorn." Mr. Davenport told him as he did.

Back with Jake and his crew arriving in the real world......

Cubby's POV

As we were sailing on Bucky, I was very excited to explore different locations.

"What are we looking for Jake?" Izzy wanted to know.

"I don't know but will find something." Jake exclaimed as we spotted a house.

"Look alive me Hardee's a house." Skully told us.

"Oh great finally found something I hope someone has a bathroom I can use." I said as we got off Bucky and walks on the front porch.

"Cubby, you didn't use the bathroom before we left....never mind." Jake exclaimed.

Meanwhile back inside....