Chapter 4 First mission part 2

Hello, and welcome back to another crossover chapter with Lab rats along with Jake and the Neverland Pirates. When we last saw our heroes in chapter 3, Jake, Izzy, Cubby, and Skully all got bionics after an accident happened with one of Davenport's inventions back in the lab. But thanks to Douglas he saved them with Peter Pan not knowing until he found out. Now they have bionic suits and they are in the middle of a battle with Krane along with Marina the mermaid. Or should I say Krane's new partner. To top the last chapter all of Krane kidnapped everyone from Neverland. Including Stormy the mermaid. So, right now the heroes are fighting against Krane while Izzy is fighting against Marina. Who will win find out in this chapter. Awesome I might put in some Izzy and Janelle friendship moments in this after the fight. I mean come on let's be honest Madison Pettis with her cartoon alter ego! How awesome is that!

Krane's POV
.
"Marina, crush them all!" I told her as she nodded.

"MARINA, THIS ISN'T YOU, stop!" Stormy said as I kicked her.

Cubby's POV

"Ow!" I heard Stormy winced in pain as I saw her fall to the floor.

*Gasp*

"STORMY!" We all yelled as I ran to her but Krane was trying his best to block me so I ran and sled under him.

Stormy are you okay?" I wanted to know.

"It hurts Cubby, my rib cage hurts." Stormy cried into my chest as I started to stroke her cheek.

"Cubby, get stormy to a hospital. You got this." Adam told me as I picked up stormy bridal style and used my bionics too run fast and quick.

"Thanks Adam." I thanked him as I kept on running towards mission Creek hospital in normal speed.

Jake's POV

While Cubby was dealing with stormy right now, I was Fighting with Marina along with Izzy doing the same while Adam Bree and Chase were fighting against Krane.

"Okay, I know Marina is not a good friend to you Izzy, but we need to stop her before she and Krane does something they both will regret doing." I told her.

"Don't worry Jake, I called backup!" Izzy exclaimed as Janelle came out of the bushes.

"How long were you hiding there?' Leo asked.

"Long enough to kick some mermaid butt." Janelle told him as she took out a stick that turned into a lightsaber from Star wars.

"Cool!" I said.

"Wait a second I just realized something, I can't hit a girl." I started to realize.

"Technically you're not hitting her, you're using your bionics." Bree reminded me.

"Thank you Bree!" I thanked her as I then started to step back a bit so I didn't want to be involved of a girl fight.

"Yeah, you three girls fight marina, the boys and I are going to fight Krane." I told them as Izzy, janelle, and Bree started to roll their eyes.

"Ugh, boys." Izzy exclaimed as the girls agreed.

Marina's POV

As I turned around and saw the boys fighting Krane, I did the next best thing. I stopped the fight between the girls and myself sneaked behind Jake tapped him on the shoulder getting his attention. As he turned around I immediately kissed him on the cheek. But unfortunately he kicked me sending me flying towards Krane.

Bree's POV

"You little brat, you're going to be mine. And I don't care if Izzy has a crush on you because I will be yours." Marina said.