Chapter Nine

Sunday, 4th July 2021 (continued)

Emerging from their bedroom, they whiled away a couple of hours happily pootling around the villa.

After chasing the now crawling and into everything twins around the patio, they donned their suits to let them splash in their private plunge pool.

Having settled them down for their morning nap and sat down to enjoy a leisurely late breakfast, Harry finally revealed his surprise.

Whilst she was showering and then after she fell asleep, he had been making arrangements to treat her to a day trip. Wanting to make amends for last night, he's also very conscious that he's about to head out on tour for over three months.

Eloise feels guilty leaving the twins with Nina again, but can't deny an afternoon aboard a yacht is more than a little appealing - both the prospect of lapping up some Mediterranean rays and having Harry all to herself.

>

"H, you shouldn't have gone all out!" she joked as they found the little tender waiting for them at the far end of Porto Ercole's marina.

But it was all part of his plan to avoid arousing any suspicion - the sunglasses and hats, and the discrete little inflatable boat to get them to the yacht, moored out of sight in the next bay.

The Diennea is a sleek fifty-four-foot motor yacht with a white hull and black sun canopy. White lounger cushions line the deck and there's a wide swimming platform to the stern.

Having boarded and greeted the small crew, they set off for the nearby Isola del Giglio.

After a thrilling lap of the island, they dropped anchor in a quiet cove and dined on a light lunch of fresh seafood and salads, lingering over a perfectly-chilled bottle of the local Vermentino.

With the sparkling Med too tempting to resist, they jumped and dived in to cool off.

After drying off during an impromptu slow dance around the deck, then dutifully attending to suncream, they settled down, intent on soaking up some sun and each other.

Despite their best intentions, neither has paid much attention to their book. Enjoying each other's company and undivided attention, the afternoon has flown by.

Relishing the privacy and peace and quiet, they're tender and tactile, stealing kisses and sweet touches as they chat quietly about everything and nothing.

They trade lingering looks, appreciating each other's newly-honed physiques in swimwear as they work on their tans.

Mindful to avoid any unsightly tan lines before filming on Thursday, Eloise keeping the straps of her skimpy bikini down gives an appreciative Harry an eyeful each time she shifts position.

And she's not the only one flashing some flesh. Harry grabbed the wrong shorts back at the hotel and this flimsy pair of Nike runners doesn't leave much to the imagination, either. Whilst he's fidgeting and adjusting them as they dry off, she's not complaining given how the high slits up the sides have all his ink and the contours of his abs and obliques on show. 

She's not entirely sure if the crew realised they snuck below deck earlier and successfully added another couple of orgasms to his ongoing tally for the day. Wholly appreciative, she can't quite bring herself to care if they did hear anything.

It's been a perfectly carefree afternoon, just the two of them.

She doesn't look away from her book but can feel his heavy gaze on the side of her face again. "You're staring, you little creep."

"Thought I bruised your neck for a sec, little freak." 

She gasps, slapping a hand to it.

"I'm kidding," he chuckles, twining their fingers to tug hers away. "You're fine." Shifting closer, he leans in and presses a kiss against her pulse point, suctioning playfully until she squirms away.