We're just ....

Kirstie pov
"Who are you" Mitch said to me. Everyone was in the room. Mitch just got into a huge car accident.
Mitch doesn't know who I am. I'm his girlfriend but he won't remember. " We're just .... Friends " everyone in the room was shocked by what I said.
I felt like crying . How does he not remember me. "You're my friend" "yeah just your friend, nothing more" I felt someone pat my back.
I turned around and it was Scott "Kirstie are you okay "
"Yeah I'm fine " I'm not fine. Mitch lost his memory. I need to help him get it back.
Avi pov
Kirstie just told Mitch they were just friends. Maybe this is the time to tell her if she wants to go out.
I don't really care about what's going on with Mitch. I just care about Kirstie. I could tell Mitch that they were together but that she cheated on him.
I think I should tell him tomorrow when he is out of the hospital. Then I will ask Kirstie out.
Mitch pov
I was talking to a girl with long blonde hair. She had green eyes. She was very pretty.
"I'm Kirstie " she said. That name seemed very familiar.
"Do you remember me" "not really, I feel like I know you "
"Well I'm your best friend " when she said that I felt like it was a lie. I think we were more than just friends.
She put her hand out. I grabbed it. "I wanna show you something "
"Ok" I didn't know where we were going. I don't really remember this house. We kept walking until we got to this door.
"Where are we going" I said. "Somewhere special" "ok but why"
"Cause maybe this will help you get your memories back" she said.
She opened the doors and when she opened it I saw something. I was in shock.

--------------------------
Ok so guess what it is guys . This is a very huge Suprise. This story was supposed to be the first one I was supposed to put out. It's kinda like unexpected love. So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed this story.
Love you❤️❤️❤️

Ps: you probably all know what the Suprise is, it's in mostly all my stories
Love you😄😄