I can't ever love him the same way

Mitch pov
I opened it to see something very shocking. I felt wired looking at it.
"Do you remember this" "I showed this to you before you got into a car accident " "I'm really don't remember "
Kirstie pov
How can he not remember. I showed this to him and he was so happy. He didn't stop telling me how much he loved me.
"Mitch you might think I'm crazy but the truth is we weren't just friends we were more"
"By more do you mean best friends" at that point I didn't know what to say.
I have to tell him and see if it pops up in his head.
"Mitch this is our baby nursery " "so we are having a baby together "
"Yes" I can't believe it. I told him , he was happy and now he doesn't even remember.
I felt a tear go down my cheek. He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes.
"Please don't cry" he said. How can't I , he forgot me and the fact we're having a baby.
Mitch pov
She was crying. I looked at her beautiful green eyes. I didn't even know I was going to be a father.
She is beautiful, how can you not fall in love with her. I feel very bad. I don't remember her or anyone.
She is pregnant with my child. I need to help her even though I don't remember.
I look at the room an I see a crib. I see the room isn't painted yet. She hasn't found out the gender. I look at the dresser.
I see lots of pictures. I walk over to them. I see a picture of her and I kissing.
There is one of us holding a Grammy. Wow . I didn't know I was famous . Then one has us and she was holding a puppy.
The puppy I think was ours. She had brown hair instead of blonde. I guess she dyed her hair.
I looked at the last one and I saw the baby ultrasound picture. I picked it up and I looked at her.
She was still crying. "How long have we been together "
"We have been together for 2 years" she looked at the ground. I walked over to her.
She picked up her head. I put my hands on her cheek. I was trying to make her feel better. So I said "I love you"
She took my hands of her cheeks .
"I can't ever love you the same way Mitch " she ran out. " wow that hurt "

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
That's it for this chapter guys . I hope you guys enjoyed it. How do you like this story so far. Is it interesting or ok. Please leave a comment guys. Read all my other stories.
Shout out to:
mitchslays
Also to:
PTX_Reading_Nerd
For being the first to vote my first chapter.
Love you ❤️❤️❤️😄