You Don't

Kirstie pov
To go on tour with Mitch is my nightmare. I love him but he doesn't remember we are having a baby.
I going on my Twitter. I looked at one tweet a fan put. Saying how sorry they feel for me because of Mitch losing his memory.
He has been able to sing and all of that. None of the fans know about my pregnancy neither does the band.
Esther comes in "Kirstie I'm going out to get a bit of food before we leave, were are the rest"
"Mitch Scott and Kevin went out shopping "
"Avi is in his bunk so take care of him"
"Yeah ok" she left .
Then Avi came to the front. He came and sat next to me.
"What are you doing Kirstie " "I'm on Twitter "
"I need to tell you something "
"What is it" "I love you" ok wait he what. Then he kissed me but I didn't kiss back.
I pushed him. "I don't love you" "Kirstie Mitch lost his memory, how do you still love him"
"Because I'm carrying his child" why did I say that.
"Wait your what" "I'm pregnant "
"Kirstie , Mitch lost his memory " "I don't care, I still love him"
"I don't think he loves you, he is not even with you"
At that point I am filled with anger. I slap him hard. "Why did you do that"
"Don't ever say that Avi, you have crossed the line"
I walk out. Mitch , Scott and Kevin are outside.
They walk up to me.
"Kirstie what's wrong" Mitch says. "Nothing"
"Kirstie something is very wrong" Scott says.
"Fine , I'm pregnant, Mitch is the father, Avi told me he loved me , he kissed me and I slapped him"
"Wait your pregnant " "yes , Mitch knew about it"
"So Avi kissed you" Mitch said "yeah and you won't do anything because you don't love me"
"Kirstie I may not remember but I love you"
"You don't love me"
I walked away. "Kirstie "
You don't love me

------------
Ok so I hope you liked this chapter. I was supposed to update stay away but it deleted what I wrote. Comment please.
Love you❤️❤️❤️