Chapter 1.

A/N.

Before we start!
This fanfic is starting at the moment, after Eri crashed into Izuku when he was patroling with Mirko. To be exact, at the moment after they had to let the child get away with Chisaki.

ᴥ︎︎︎ Izuku's pov. ᴥ︎︎︎

I pulled my mask off, watching the poor kid get away. My mind was filling with guilty, frustration and anger. I know just well, that Lemilion did what we should do, but.. how am I supposed to be a hero if I can't save one girl that was literally in my arms? I'm so pathetic. I stood there like frozen. I was still rethinking the situation, when I felt Mirko tap me on the shoulder, saying we need to get out of the alley and inform Mr. Nighteye about what just happened. Knowing, there's not much I can argue with, I just nodded and followed him, keeping my head down.

The day ended, Mirko told Mr. Nighteye about the situation and heroes made the decision for our internships (A/N, I don't know the exact word in english, sorry) to be paused. I made my way to the dorms and fell on the bed instantly. I had to think about what happened today, and was that all I could do.

The next day, I heard some ringtone, cut off with an explosion. Guess Kacchan just woke up, I grabbed my phone and checked the hour - 04:50 AM. This night I couldn't fall asleep. In the matter of fact, I was indeed tired, but the horrible feeling of guilty.. the little girl was now alone, probably crying, while she could be safe only if I took her with myself.

ᴥ︎︎︎ Katsuki's pov. ᴥ︎︎︎

I woke up due to my alarm, I threw the alarm clock down and launched an explosion at it. I grunted, sitting up and stretching. It was already pretty bright, oh well. On my way to the bathroom, I grabbed the destroyed clock and yeeted it into the trash can. I took a shower, as I walked out I noticed the damn nerd brushing his teeth. Since when does he wake up so early?! He usually wakes up with others, around 06:00 AM when there is no internships.

I eyed at him, he had bags under his eyes, his eyewhites were softly red. Was he fucking crying? I mean, not like I care about this damn idiot! But still? Whatever. His fault if he stays up late.

"Goodmorning Kacchan!" - I heard Deku say. His happy tone sounded rather forced.

"Morning." - I muttered, looking at him once again before leaving the bathroom. That was strange.

06:00 AM.

I sat in the living room, watching some news on the TV. Some of the class has woken up by now, so it was pretty noisy. I turned the TV off and walked to my room, grabbed my backpack & jacket and left.

08:00 AM.

The first lesson was english. English and two next lessons were nothing special, so I will just skip them. When it came to hero training, after we changed Mr. Aizawa told us we will be doing the rescue shit. Nothing special neither to be honest, but damn Deku.. He fell off some bridge and ended up in water, our teacher had to take him out. Yet, if not the help of zerogravity bitch he would fall off some building. There was more accidents similiar to these, so when the lesson ended I grabbed the nerd by his shoulder and dragged him to a place where we could talk alone.

"Oi, nerd." - I spoke.

"Y-Yes Kacchan?" - Replied Deku, flinching as I pinned him against the wall. - Fuck. Of course it reminds him of highschool. - I let go off him and backed off a bit.

"What's up with you?" - I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"What do you mea-"

"Today's hero training. You clearly can't focus on easiest things." - I cut him off, before he could even finish his sentence.

"Kacchan-"

"Answer me!"

Silence.

Deku pushed past me and slapped my hand away, running to the dorms.