Chapter 4.

´  3rd person pov.  ´

A red hue fills Katsuki's flustered face as the fainted, sleeping greenhaired boy slips down on his chest. The blonde stands there for a short while, staring at his childhood friend. Soon, he shakes his head and decides to pick the boy up bridal-style, walking back to the dorm (this time using doors :0)

He kicks the door open, soon all students that were gathered in the living room turn their heads to him. When Kirishima sees the situation, he jumps over to Kaminari as they both start whispering. Bakugou rolls his eyes and gives them all a 'fuck off' glare as he continues walking to the greenette's cabin. He sees the door which he kicked out are back at their place, so he swiftly opens it, careful not to wake Deku up. Surely he knew, if he kicked them out again Mr. Aizawa wouldn't let that slide for the second time in a few days.

The crimson-eyed boy places the fainted friend down on the bed, his face gives 'how many times will I have to do this' look. The blonde spends a few seconds rating, if Deku's clotches are good enough for sleeping. He nods to himself and pulls a blanket on the boy.

As soon as he leaves, he goes outside, avoiding all the questions he would probably get from his classmates with a death glare. He grabbed the mannequins and dragged them under some roof, in case it would be raining.

• • •

´ Izuku's pov. ´

I wake up due to someone's voice, sometimes small yanks. I opened my eyes, slowly adjusting to the sunlight.

"Wake up, damn nerd. And start setting up alarms, fucking idiot," - I raised my head, recognizing Kacchan.

I glanced around, not remembering going to my cabin last night. As I was looking around, my eyes met the crimson eyes of the blonde. I couldn't realize I was staring, until I heard him say,

"What ya' staring at, damn brat!?" - With that, he slapped his head away, a red as tomato mark starting to appear on the place where he slapped himself.

"Wha- WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT KACCHAN?" - I rub my eyes and sit up, glaring at the red mark.

"Tsk,"

I blink a few times and jump ftom my bed, rushing to a shelf and pulling out a small aid kit. He follows me with his gaze, I could tell that by that weird feeling on my back. I turn back and trot over to the blonde, trying to apply a bandage on his face which ends up getting my hands slapped away.

"I DON'T NEED YA' HELP, FUCKING NERD!"

"LET ME DO THAT KACCHAN!"

"FUCK NO!"

I look at him, puf my cheeks out and lay on the bed. Then I swiftly roll behind him, snatching him by his hair and pulling him down. I hold his head down while applying the bandage on his cheek.

He snorts, soon something what sounded like a growl escaped his throat. Guess he's now a real pomeranian. I covered my mouth with my hand, holding my cackle back.

"WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY!?" - He yells, after a short while standing up and leaving the cabin with another snort.

Guess that's just how he is. Either way, how did I get back to my cabin? I swear, I was out training.

Maybe I was very tired and forgot.

_______________________________________

Meme: