Chapter 3.

ᴥ︎︎︎  Katsuki's pov.  ᴥ︎︎︎

I woke up at 5:37 AM, pretty used to waking up early by now. I scanned the area with my eyesight, just reminding myself where I ended up last night. My face filled with red hue as I looked down at Deku, just to see him with his head in my chest. After grabbing a pillow, I carefully rolled away from the nerd and stuck it between his earlier wrapped around me arms.

I stand up, stretching and putting on some slippers on my way to leave Deku's cabin. I could hear him move on the bed, luckily he just fixed his grip on the pillow and eventually drifted back to sleep. I went to my cabin to change.

• • •

I hummed, swaying my hips from side to side as I was cooking some breakfast for Deku. I mean, not like I care for him to make him food, he just looked very tired so I decided to take the matter in my own hands. Either way, he would probably burn down the whole dorm just by putting a pan on the stove.

When I was finished, it was about 6:00 AM, so I decided to wake Deku up. I think he had his alarm off for a few days, but whatever. I made my way to the cabin with.. no door, and walked over to the sleeping greenhaired boy. - HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE IT MAKES ME WANNA JUST KJSYAUEGAIGSHSBAK - I stared at him for a while, watching his chest raise and fall down in slow breaths, then pulled my phone out of my pocket and did him a photo.

Soon after, I woke him up saying I made him breakfast. He looked confused, so I just threw him over my shoulder. When I walked to the kitchen and saw Kirishima was already there, I dropped the nerd and pointed at the table.

Damn it Shitty hair, you better not mention what you saw to anyone. I turned back and jumped at the couch with an amnoyed sigh.

• • •

On the lessons, I could tell Deku was still somewhere else with his mind. He was always listening and noting down everything teacher said. Now all he was doing was laying on the desk and sometimes noting when he was told to. Surely he wont be all happy and focused after he cried for two hours, but.. I never fucking comforted anyone, although I doubt pressing him to tell me would be a good idea. He probably.. no, he does hate me. He wouldn't even tell me a word.. but what was that shit with telling me to stay in his cabin for the night? Why did I stay? And why do I even care?! Maybe even if h-

"Bakugou, stop muttering. You are interrupting the class," - I heard Cementos say, soon after the whole class was looking at me. I snorted, nodding and resting my head on my hands.

Fuck, I was muttering? That's what the damn idiot does with me. He's probably just a crybaby, nothing else.

After the class, I was dragged to the bathroom by Kirishima.

"The fuck you want?" - I asked.

"You were muttering through the whole class! Even after Mr. Cementos told you to stop, what's on your mind bro? You always hate when Midoriya does that, and now you were the one muttering!" - Kirishima comments, yanking me back and forth.

I slapped his hands away. - "Tsk," - I snorted. - "Doesn't Deku seem.. weird to you lately?"

"Oh, if we are talking about Midoriya!" - A grin appeared on his face, - "What was that in the morning?" - he 'asked'.

"SHUDDUP SHITTY HAIR!" - I yelled, - "I JUST DIDN'T WANT HIM TO BURN THE DORMS DOWN," - I complained.

"Hm, so you didn't only carry him but also made him breakfast?" - He teased

Shit.

"SO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT- FUCK YOU!"

"Yeah sure. Let's go find your new boyfriend Bakubro,"

"..."
"You have 5 seconds to run."

• • •

The lessons finally ended. Shitty hair didn't even answer my fucking question, for fuck sake, like he couldn't just answer instead of mocking me and commenting on the situation in the morning. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and made my way to ths dorms.

After making some supper, I went back to my cabin. I heard the damn Alien behind yell at me to stay in the living room, but whatever. Do I look like a kind of person that loves spending time with them? Specifically when Four-eyes and Pink cheeks were there. Fuck no.

I sat on my bed and turned on my phone. After a while, I heard something break outside. I frowned, - "What the fuck?" - I muttered standing up and making my way to the balcony.
I noticed Deku, kicking some mannequins infront of the dorm. - Trynabe like Foureyed bitch I see, - I thought, about to turn back when I noticed the nerd is now barely holding himself on his legs. I squint my eyes with curiosity, looking at the few beaten-up mannequins, before using my explosions to get down the balcony and catch the boy just before he fell down.

_______________________________________

YALL I'LL POST MEMES ON THE END OF THE BOOK FROM NOW ON👏

   POV: Bakugou after Kirishima dragged him to the bathroom