Chapter 2.

ᴥ︎︎︎ Izuku's pov. ᴥ︎︎︎

I ran sobbing to the dorms. When I made it to my cabin, I locked the doors and sat on the floor, covering my face with my hands as I cried. After a minute I heard Kacchan knock, telling me to open the damn door. When after a while I didn't open, all I heard was a few explosions and the door fell down on the floor.

ᴥ︎︎︎ Katsuki's pov. ᴥ︎︎︎

When I saw Deku crying on the floor, something.. weird hit me in the heart.

I shook my head, that's not what matters right now. I walked over to the nerd and sat down next to him. He was LITERALLY bawling his eyes out. I never actually gave him much attention, so what the hell am I supposed to do? Comfort the person I used to bully? Just all of a sudden?
I sighed, after a second I picked him up from the floor and placed him on my lap. Not even five seconds after I did it, he dug his head in my chest.

I could just hear a few bastards from my class gather around the cabin, probably wondering what all the noise is about. I saw the damn Alien pull out her phone, doing us a photo as she held back her cackling. I gave her a death glare, not wanting to do anything else when my Deku was literally cuddling and starting to falling asleep on me. I could feel my face turn red.

Behind her, there was yet Shitty hair and Dunce face. Both of them were doing stupid faces at me - I swear, later I will fucking beat the living hell out of them - I thought, rolling my eyes at them.

After a while, when they left, I checked if the nerd was sleeping, and he was. - He's kinda cute. - I blinked a few times after realizing what I just thought.

I gently picked him up bridal-style, standing up and carefully placing him in his bed. I took off his shoes, then grabbed his pajamas and changed his clothes. (A/N - 𝑁𝑂 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑃 𝑀𝐸)

As I was pulling a blanket on him, I heard him move. - Shit, did I wake him up? - I paused for a second, as he stopped moving I finally pulled the blanket on him. When I was about to leave, I heard Deku say:

"Kacchan.. stay with me.." - I heard him mumble.

"What?" - I turned to him.

"I don't wanna be alone!" - He said, almost starting to cry again.

"Fine, fine. I'll only go change real quick."

WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY "FINE"? FINE MY ASS!

After two minutes, I came back to Deku's cabin and quietly laid next to the greenette. He rolled on his side and cuddled to me.

Why is he so fucking cute.

I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

A/N

I KNOW THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I JUST WANT TO POST IT NOW AND GET SOME SLEEP. I DIDNT SLEEP FIR 3 DAYS OKOK😭