Ch 5

School started tomorrow. He was so nervous, when they got their schedule he and Bakugou compared them. They were both in class 1A which was exciting and Bakugou said something like not holding back or along those lines. Midoriya couldn't wait to meet his classmates, hopefully they wouldn't be mean or anything. That was something for future Izuku though, today he was just going to sit back and relax.

. . .

"For fucks sake Deku, move!"

"But what if they don't like me? I'm so nervous, Kacchan."

"Shut up and MOVE!" Bakugou growled before shoving Midoriya through the door, effectively making them both tumble to the ground. They awkwardly got up and found two seats near the windows. They were both chatting when,

"Hello, You're Midoriya-kun right?"

They both turned to look at a girl with shoulder length, light brown hair. She had big brown eyes and flushed pink cheeks.

"Uhh, yes? Wait, you're that girl from the entrance exam! I"m sorry but I don't know your name?" he responded.

"Oh! I'm Uraraka Ochako, it's nice to meet you! I just wanted to thank you for helping me, I never got the chance last time," Uraraka blushed with nerves and bowed her head.

"Of course Deku saved you! He's a hero student for a reason, Pink Cheeks!" Uraraka gave Bakugou a confused look but let the name slide, "Also, how the fuck did you know Deku's name?"

"I asked if I could know the name of the boy who saved me."

"Hmpfft, stalker"

"Kacchan, that's enough. It's great to meet you too, Uraraka-chan," he said before flashing her a smile, "I hope we could be friends!" Uraraka smiled back before finding her own seat.

"She's sitting next to Four Eyes."

"Who?"

"The kid who complained about your habit during the written exam, dumbass."

"Oh, right. Kacchan, name calling isn't very nice by the way"

"I'll call people whatever I want, Deku."

They both watched as the other students filed into the room and picked their own seats. A very short boy was commenting on the girls' looks and made them look uncomfortable but a teen with red and white hair almost evenly split pushed him to the seat behind Midoriya with his foot. He then looked at Midoriya, "Can you keep an eye on him, he's been doing this all morning."

The greenette just nodded his head in agreement.

"Swap," Bakugou commanded when the other teen left. The two of them traided seats and the blond gave the small teen an angry look, "Behave, shortie or we're going to have a problem." The short boy looked scared, and rightfully so. Bakugou could be terrifying.

There was a lot of chatter as everyone waited for their teacher. Midoriya was drawing a hand in his notebook as he talked to Bakugou about random things. The hand was dismembered and reached into the page. He absently drew hair and a head behind the hand until he had just drawn a shoulder up portrait of Tomura.

"Where is the teacher, this is very unprofessional!" said the boy with glasses in a semi loud voice.

"I've been here."

The entire class looked towards the front of the room and stared at a pale man with long black hair in a bright yellow sleeping bag. He unzipped the bag and stepped out. He looked at the entire class, then spoke.