CH 6

The pup was a girl. She had two grey paws as well as her belly. He didn't know why but he started to call her Hana. She seemed to like it so, she looked like a Hana anyways.

Hana currently ran around the bar sniffing everything she could reach. She had one of his shirts in her mouth and was dragging it around with her. While the sight was cute and all, Shigaraki needed that shirt so Kurogiri could do laundry. This predicament resulted in the 20ish year old to be hunched, chasing a surprisingly fast puppy around the bar.

"Hana, leave it!"

The dog obviously didn't answer or follow his command and just kept running in circles. His shirt was soaked in puppy drool by now as it was dragged across the floor. With an exasperated sigh he threw his hands up in defeat and sat at a stool. Now being ignored, the pup came closer and placed her paws on his lap.

"Shigaraki Tomura, are there any other clothes that need to be washed? I grabbed all the ones in your room that I could find."

"Yeah, in Hana's mouth."

"Who?" That's when the bartender walked in the room to find Shigaraki and the pup at the counter, a shirt in the animal's mouth. He let out a chuckle and knelt down to grab the piece of cloth.

"I wouldn't do that. You'll get her started again," Shigaraki halfheartedly warned.

Kurogiri didn't understand what the boy meant so he grabbed at the shirt. Hana saw the incoming hand and growled before running to the other side of the room. No one was going to take her new toy. She bounced around the bar for a bit before running into Shigaraki's room.

The blunette took notice of where she went and quickly got up to follow. Before the dog could escape, he closed the door behind him, "You have nowhere to run now, dog."

Hana growled in response as she lowered her front half.

It took a while, but Shigaraki did manage to get the dog in a hold and take the shirk back.

@ @ @

All Might stood in front of the class with Aizawa as the teacher explained the rules of this activity. Midoriya started to tune out the blond man's words and just stared at the wall behind them. His obsession for the hero had dimed dramatically. He didn't have any All Might merch left at home, but he did have some other heroes. He made sure to get a figurine of each of his teachers as well as an Eraserhead poster, his home room teacher was cool. He also had a pair of Present Mic themed sunglasses. His room wasn't to hero-y though. Over time his mom had gotten him games and books that rested in his bookshelf.

All of his classmates had the prototypes of their hero costumes on. Mom made his to look like the sketch he showed her. It wasn't quite like the design he had in his hero notebook. The biggest difference was the lack of All Might inspiration. He had a green bodysuit with some designs Mom added, he liked it and hoped to improve on it and make it his final costume. She did add the head things he had in his old sketch but those looked more like ears than almighty hair, he was definitely keeping that feature if just for his mom.

He tuned back in only when Bakugou elbowed him in the gut, "Oi, It's our turn Deku!"

"Wait, what are we doing?"

"For fucks sake, Deku!" Bakugou quickly explained the rules and objectives before they both split to find their partners. Uraraka was niveous about the test, her fingers twitching in anticipation. Midoriya didn't have any plan so they would have to think of one on the fly.

The building was dark and empty as the two teens traversed the ground floor. When they got to the second floor there was an explosion. They turned to the sound to find Bakugou with a grin.